Database Engineer (In Blockchain Data Analytics Company)
We are an international company of developers of software for the analysis of decentralized data (40+ chains).
We have a distributed team, we are looking for programmers to further develop and support a data collection and processing system.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Building scalable infrastructure
- Effective data storage
- Data quality control, monitoring and ensuring data quality
- Database Administration
- Message queue administration
- Understanding blockchain data (blocks, transfers, transactions, smart contracts, etc.)
- Adding data quality checker/alert/metrics to monitoring systems
- Knowledge of database technologies
- High SQL language skill
- Programming skill (Ruby or Python or Java or Golang)
- Experience in working with data
- The desire to understand a variety of systems and projects
- 3 years IT experience
Tech Stack: Clickhouse, Mysql, Kafka, Ruby, Go, Java, Docker, Grafana, Prometheus
- Opportunity to work & collaborate with a truly global team spread across 5 countries
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Choose your own work hours
- Yearly trip with the Bitquery team to any remote destination
- A promise to finish the interview processes within 1-2 weeks
Being a startup we make decisions & move fairly fast while giving candidates great experience with the interview process. We have a flat hierarchy in the organization where we empower individuals and provide an opportunity to deliver results as per his/her working style. Come and join a great culture and build Bitquery with us.