Sales Account Manager
RoleManagement and Finance
Bitwave is looking for an Account Manager with client management and B2B selling experience to join our rapidly growing team. The Account Manager will be responsible for identifying and creating new revenue opportunities with existing Bitwave clients, renewing those clients, and partnering with our Customer Success team to ensure superb client satisfaction.
This role requires excellent communication and strategic sales skills. The ideal candidate is passionate about the blockchain industry and excited for continued learning in this emerging technology area. Experience and demonstrated success in a fast paced, startup environment is a plus.
By successfully completing the responsibilities below, the Account Manager will increase sales and maintain superb company-client relationships.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Bitwave's solutions and keep updated on upcoming product releases and industry trends
- Conduct compelling demos and effectively articulate Bitwave's unique value proposition
- Organize and lead Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with key accounts
- Develop, nurture, and close a pipeline of revenue expansion opportunities with existing clients
- Secure contract renewals with Bitwave clients
- Maintain accurate data and reporting of all activities
- Demonstrated success in a prior Sales Account Manager role, preferably in FinTech or SaaS
- Experience in a B2B strategic selling role focused on managing an opportunity from discovery through contract negotiation
- Exceptional communication, analytical, and time-management skills
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
- A deep interest in blockchain technology and crypto (DeFi, NFTs, web3)