🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleManagement and Finance
We are looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to support our SVP/VP’s. This person must enjoy working in an ever changing environment. The ideal individual will be able to exercise good judgment and anticipate the needs of the SVP/VP’s. In addition to being organized, the ideal candidate should take initiative, possess strong communication skills, and be a fast learner. This role reports to the EA Lead.
Provide executive support to maximize SVP/VP’s effectiveness and ensure high-velocity decision making and communication aligned with organizational priorities. This includes but is not limited to:
- Managing their schedules in order to strategically plan their time;
- Providing pre-work or preparation information for meetings and projects, including agenda creation;
- Researching, preparing, facilitating, and taking notes for meetings;
- Maintaining notes and updates on all major work efforts;
- Triaging, prioritizing, and responding to incoming communications;
- Facilitating relationships with team members;
- Engaging with their teams to ensure appropriate delegation
- Providing access for key personnel and escalated issues;
- Facilitating relationships with external partners and other audiences.
- Assists planning events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects.
- Managing receipts and invoices by working directly with the AP team.
- Travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to travel arrangements as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide backup support to counterparts within the Admin Ops team
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, ability and flexibility to handle new tasks and shifting deadlines and effective multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, tact and discretion, and professional demeanor when interacting with diverse audiences
- Proficiency in Google Workspace products (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Ability to type 70+ WPM
- 3+ years of C-Level Executive Assistant experience supporting Executive Level Leaders with exposure to sensitive, confidential information
- Start up experience
- Financial services or insurance industry experience
- Tech/software company experience
- Compensation: We offer highly competitive salaries factoring in level of experience, skill-set and location. We are unable to offer equity, so we created a generous annual incentive plan for all employees.
- Benefits: We provide a wide variety of health, wellness and other benefits. These include medical, dental, vision, life insurance and supplemental income plans for you and your dependents, a Headspace app subscription, monthly wellness allowance, home office setup and a 401(k) Plan with a company match.
- Paid Time Off: All employees accrue four weeks of PTO in their first year of employment. New parents receive eight weeks of fully paid parental leave (plus four weeks for parents who give birth) which may be taken within one year after the birth and/or adoption of a child.
- Personal and Professional Development: We’re committed to investing in and helping our people grow personally and professionally. All employees receive up to $5000 each year for professional learning, continuing education and career development. All team members also receive Udemy subscriptions and access to multiple different coaching opportunities through BetterUp.
- Location: We are a remote-first company for most positions so you may work from anywhere you like in the U.S. Occasional travel may be required for team meetings or company gatherings. Employees based in the San Francisco Bay Area or in Providence, Rhode Island may commute to one of our local offices as desired.
- Hours: We maintain core meeting hours from 9AM - 3PM Pacific time for collaborating with team members across all time zones.
BlueOwl, LLC is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you are a San Francisco resident, please read the City and County of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance notice. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO poster2020.pdf
This role is employed by BlueOwl, LLC. BlueOwl, LLC is a separate company in the State Farm family of companies and is the solutions provider for the HiRoad Assurance Company.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved