Customer Success Director (APAC / Enterprise)
SS&C Blue Prism is the global leader in intelligent automation for the enterprise, transforming the way work is done. At SS&C Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure, scalable and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work.
To understand more about SS&C Blue Prism intelligent automation click here. You can also visit http://www.blueprism.com/ and follow us on Twitter @ SS&C blue_prism, LinkedIn and Instagram @blueprismofficial. Or have a look at our YouTube page for further insights about SS&C Blue Prism.
We have an opportunity for an outstanding Customer Success Director for our Asia Pacific Business. You will serve as the advocate of the customer to represent their needs with both their Partners and our internal entities including Partner Management, Customer Support, Professional Services, Product Development, and Sales.
- Becoming a trusted advisor by identifying Customers’ desired outcomes and collaboratively creating Success Plans to achieve those outcomes.
- Delivering, measuring, and communicating return on investment for our customers, throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Being the trusted partner for Customers in finding use cases and matching product functionalities, and how to align use cases with relevant best practice.
- Accurately representing the Voice of Customers inside SS&C Blue Prism.
- Ensuring customers derive maximum business benefit from their Digital Workforce, thus contributing to their long-term loyalty and reference-ability.
- Strategically identifying new expansion opportunities within the existing Customer base.
- Owning Customer Success planning and execution and working closely with the Sales, Partners, Support team, Professional Services, Customer Experience and Product Management teams on the development and execution of Account Strategy, driving Customer retention and expansion
- Continuous improvement by upskilling yourself on (Robotic Operating Model, Customer Success, our value proposition, RPA industry, etc.)
- Handling partner concerns and risks from various sources, including Support, partners, competitors etc.
- Identifying upsell opportunities and working with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Proven track record of performance in your career to date in Customer-facing roles in the technology space (such as Pre-sales, Account Management, Consulting, Customer Success etc), including experience in leading executive-level interactions
- Strong background in scoping and orchestrating initiatives to improve business benefits at scale
- Do-what-it-takes attitude, comfortable with taking ownership, working autonomously, and driving customer-centric outcomes with minimal supervision
- Responsible and proactive in risk identification.
- Equally comfortable working within an impactful team environment and on their own.
- Empathetic and agreeable but ready to stand for the best course of action to achieve desired customer outcomes
Experience navigating complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical organisations to identify the right customer partners and build positive relationships
Experience in implementing Digital / Technology transformation using a successful methodology
Experience in process automation
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Work from home allowance
- Company Pension
- EAP 24/7 counselling
SS&C Blue Prism is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, colour, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
SS&C Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SS&C Blue Prism via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of SS&C Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event SS&C Blue Prism hires the candidate as a result of the referral or through other means.No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you thrive in an intellectually-charged environment and have a similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.