RoleAll Other Remote
At Bookkeeper360, we are a fintech accounting solution that helps small business owners focus on growing their businesses by eliminating the headaches of managing an accounting department. Our product offerings include SaaS business intelligence tools and tech-enabled accounting, advisory, fractional CFO and controller services, back-office, payroll, and tax services provided by our 100% U.S. Based team of CPA's and accounting experts. We disrupt traditional business accounting by leveraging our proprietary technology and services. We have been operating for 10+ years and have helped 1,000+ small businesses across the country.
If that is not awesome enough, here are some other reasons why you should come work with us:
We have been recognized by Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies and an Inc. 5000 Best places to work.
We have earned a 4.8 Google ranking from the 1,000+ customers as a result of our hardworking and dedicated team.
We were voted by NerdWallet as the best overall Bookkeeping Solution for Small Businesses for the past two years.
Our firm is in a hyper-growth stage and we are expanding our team to service our fast-growing client base.
About the role:
This position works within our Human Resources department. You will be responsible for a wide range of support activities, from coordinating meetings to maintaining records and managing our job ads.
What you'll do as an HR Assistant at Bookkeeper360:
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests
• Maintain all employee records
• Serve as a point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing phone screens, conducting reference checks, and issuing employment contracts
• Manage candidate pipeline via BreezyHR (our ATS)
• Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
• Provide clerical and administrative support to business managers
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc.)
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
• Complete employee onboarding paperwork, off-boarding paperwork and exit interviews
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.)
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices
How to be successful in this role:
• Must be Driven, Accountable, Humble, and Team-Oriented
• A drive to do better and be better: You're not satisfied with “good enough”, and something that needs fixing isn't just someone else's job. You love to be innovative, bring new ideas to the table, and drive improvement; within your own team, and across the organization
• A people-oriented mindset: You understand that people are everything. You're collaborative, optimistic and you listen to understand, remaining kind, humble and empathetic in all interactions
• Everyday we're hustling: You are highly motivated, determined to succeed, and are comfortable with change and ambiguity. You have a humble, team-player attitude and are ready and willing to help out wherever you are needed most
• A thirst for knowledge: This role is as challenging as it is rewarding. You're excited to take on new challenges and have a passion for learning new concepts
• A “tech guru”: As a fully remote company, strong computer skills are important to our success. If you are proficient in communication and collaboration tools like GoogleMeets and GoogleChat, and you enjoy learning how to use new softwares and tools, you'll fit right in
Gets you to the top of the list:
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field (required)
• 2 years of experience as an HR assistant (preferred)
• Effective HR administration and people management skills
• Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to accurately follow instructions
What you can expect as a Team Member:
• Salary range from $60,000-$75,000/year + variable compensation plan
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K with employer match
• Paid parental leave and job security for all new parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
• Fully remote workplace
• Unlimited PTO after the first year
• Company paid holidays
• Virtual team-building activities, and other company-wide events
• Collaborative team-based work environment
• Career path and advancement opportunities - company policy of promoting from within
At Bookkeeper360, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved