RoleAll Other Remote
bp pulse has established itself as the market leader in electric vehicle charging, providing solutions for EV drivers to charge at home, at work and on the road. On our mission to make charging fast and hassle-free, our charging points have been used over 30 million times to enable around 200 million miles of zero tailpipe emission driving. We work with the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers to support their customers, as well as some of the UK’s biggest fleets, leasing companies and local authorities. We are the UK’s only fully integrated, end-to-end manufacturer and operator of charging infrastructure, and our nationwide Polar network of public charge points is recognised for its quality and reliability.
Ensure commercial processes are kept up to date with the delivery works.
Track revenue forecasts and Margin requirements on projects and verify SAP orders
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Ensure status of projects is up to date and financial process is followed
- SAP requests and administration
- Procurement of materials.
- Liaise with all stakeholders (surveyors, engineers, project managers, H&S team, team support, stores, clients, local authorities, site managers, transport).
- Accurate forecasting and reporting of installation status.
- Good I.T skills – MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint), Online applications, creation of test
- Compliance with BP rules.
- Timely response to emails and phone call queries from all stakeholders during each project (client, DNO, suppliers, BP CM teams etc)
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience of managing processes within an operational environment
- Knowledge of Project commercial processes
- Working with others as part of a team
- Good communication skills are required
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight timelines
- SAP experience (preferred)
- Mobile Phone (work), Laptop