Marketing Manager, Websites & Brand
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleManagement and Finance
We’re Broadlume. We’re the flooring industry’s largest and most trusted technology company, serving over 3,000 retailers across the country.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager for our websites division and corporate brand. In this role, you’ll receive the unique opportunity to own Broadlume’s largest and most important product and service. You’ll be responsible for driving the growth and revenue of our website business and corporate brand. You’ll lead all day-to-day efforts related to brand building, strategy, sales enablement, and product marketing. You’ll partner with Broadlume’s sales, customer experience, product, and people ops departments. Working with these teams, you’ll develop unique and meaningful campaigns and content to drive retailer growth in digital and traditional environments while being a key contributor to our internal and external brand responsibilities, including corporate culture and PR/Press communications.
**This is a full time, remote position**
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build and execute a media plan to build brand awareness and acquire new retailers for our website business
- Translate media plans into achievable go-to-market strategies
- Strategize and collaborate with our growth team to help execute GTM strategies and optimize the channel mix through tactics, creative, and messaging, as well as, measure performance across all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Partner with internal, retailer-facing departments to gather insights for testing experiments
- Work with our product department to gather and incorporate our exciting and important updates, features, and benefits into content and/or messaging
- Manage marketers to ensure our brand reputation is maintained and continues to grow
- Monitor market trends, consumer markets and habits, and competitors’ activities
- Shape and communicate Broadlume’s vision and mission
- Own external PR and partnerships to grow our reach and awareness
- Closely collaborate with our People Ops department on culture and internal/external brand-building initiatives
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 3 - 5 years of experience in a relevant role
- You have extensive experience and a deep understanding of digital media (search, social, display). In short, you are native to social media.
- You are creative and are passionate about advertising
- You are an expert with data analytics metrics and dashboards like Looker and Google Analytics
- You have experience with trade shows and expos. If you have planned and executed your own shows, that’s a huge bonus.
- You have experience working in B2C, B2B, SaaS, marketing, or technology companies/industries. Experience in flooring is a huge bonus.
- You are detail-oriented
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, close-knit team environment
- You love to innovate and apply creative concepts in everything you do
- You have a strategic and creative mindset where you find solutions to problems and are unfazed by obstacles.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced working environment and can deliver on tight-turnarounds.
- You are dedicated to learning and growing personally and professional
Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
Retirement Plan (401k, 4% match)
Unlimited Paid Time Off
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Work From Home
Stock Option Plan
WHO WE ARE
Our mission at Broadlume is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital marketing for the flooring industry. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the vision…except, well, for you.
At Broadlume, we are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email us at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Broadlume is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.