2 to 4 years
RoleAll Other Remote
- Bump Health is a women’s health brand that serves moms before, during, and after pregnancy. We’re profitable, growing ($35M ARR, 2x’ing annually), and privately held (self-funded, no outside investors). We’re building something massive. And we are — hands down — the most ambitious company you’ve ever heard of. Yet.
- Our vision is to build the Proctor & Gamble of the 21st century — for the women’s health space. It might sound crazy. But our plan is to build a company that lasts 200+ years, is valued at $200B+, and makes life better for at least 200+ million households. We currently have four business units that each brings in 7 or 8 figures a piece. And over the next 5-7 years, we’ll build/buy many more in the pregnancy and early childhood space.
We’re a team of 70 other smart, ambitious people. We’ll hit $1B in top-line revenue within 5-7 years. And we can’t even begin to imagine how much faster we could get there if you joined us.
About the Opportunity -
This position is 100% remote. We’re looking for a fast-moving, experienced, data-minded Brand Copywriter to join the marketing team and craft the copy for our key marketing channels. Ideally, we’re looking for someone who's “been there done that” at other high-growth e-commerce brands, either in-house or at an agency. Who knows how to bring a brand’s voice to life in a fun and engaging way? And who can move the needle on conversion and revenue growth?
Our biggest marketing channels are paid ads, email, SMS, organic social (FB, IG, TT), our website, and the cards inside our boxes. We need someone who can help us create a consistent brand voice/tone across the entire customer journey. And to do it in a way that prompts our audience to take action. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a performance-focused copywriter who can speak to what matters most to moms during their pregnancy and beyond. Ideally, you’re the kind of person who gets energized by the idea of having a big impact on the growth of the business. You love the process of gathering customer insights, testing your copy, reviewing the data to see how well it performed, and experimenting with a dozen different directions to find the one that works best for your audience. You’re a problem-solver at heart, and you can help us dramatically improve conversion on day 1.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right person. We have 1M+ email subscribers, 118k Instagram followers, 158k Facebook page likes, and our website gets 750k unique pageviews per month. We have tens of thousands of customers across three business units. And we’re looking for someone who can help us craft the story we want to tell across every interaction with our audience and our customers. You’ll collab with each of our marketing channels leads to figure out what they need copy-wise to hit their goals. And then coordinate with them to deliver assets on schedule and on budget. Ideally, you already have an established process for how to coordinate this work, and you can bring that process to help our team work more smoothly and effectively.
We have a great product in a market with incredible demand. We were hoping you could come in and make a big impact on the performance of our marketing campaigns. And we’ll give you the resources and autonomy you need to make that happen.
What You’ll Do -
- Write copy for all of our marketing channels: paid ads, email, SMS, social, landing pages, product descriptions, postcards in our boxes, and other digital assets as needed
- Be intensely focused on conversion and improving the performance of every marketing channel and campaign you write copy for
- Implement a brand voice that stands out and resonates with our audience: expecting moms who prioritize the importance of a safe and healthy pregnancy
- Own and evolve Bump Health’s brand voice/tone guidelines, and continue to raise the standard on our quality and craftsmanship
- Act as a brand ambassador, ensuring the Bump Health team, contractors, agencies, and partners understand and use the brand voice/tone consistently
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create a consistent customer experience across all touchpoints, write copy that drives sales, and optimize existing marketing assets to improve performance
- Collaborate closely with various stakeholders across the company to take copywriting projects from concept to completion
We think you'll be an amazing fit for this position if your application can demonstrate:
- 2- 4 years of copywriting experience at e-commerce companies. Experience working on high-growth DTC brands preferred (either in-house or at an agency)
- An online portfolio that shows relevant copywriting samples (ads, emails, website, etc) with a focus on performance/conversion, a high level of quality, and a voice that stands out from the crowd
- Exceptional writing skills. The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing. And you’re able to sell without making the reader feel like they’re being sold to
- Experience owning and evolving brand voice/copywriting guidelines
- Strong project management abilities with the ability to prioritize, execute, and make copy decisions on your own
- A natural curiosity around consumer behavior, macro-trends, and business impact. Up-to-date on new trends in the ever-evolving direct-to-consumer marketing space
Why Join Us?
Get in on the ground floor of a high-growth e-commerce startup.
At Bump Health, we are passionate about our mission: making Mom's life easier. We work hard to offer unparalleled customer service and fantastic products for pregnancy and beyond.
In addition to a competitive salary and all the benefits you can expect from a fast-growing e-commerce company, you’ll get access to a team of creative problem solvers and the chance to see your contributions make a big impact.
- Fully remote. Work from anywhere in the United States
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Family Friendly Atmosphere
- Unlimited Paid Time Off