RoleManagement and Finance
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Partnerships Manager who knows how to build and grow deep partnerships by working with technology + agency partners. These companies are important partners and we’re the secret weapon in their toolkit to help them deliver amazing content experiences to their clients faster than ever.
You’ll be owning our partnership program end to end including marketing to and enablement of our partners.
A modern alternative to WordPress, Butter is bettering the way teams build websites and apps.
We’re a SaaS start-up that delivers value to Developers and Marketers through a headless, API-based CMS (Content Management System) and blogging platform. Butter is a developer-friendly CMS that enables developers to build modern apps while also providing their marketing teams with the tools needed to make website content updates. Our customer base of Software Developers and Marketers come from a widely varied set of industries.
If owning our partner program and working at a fast-growing startup excites you, then check out this position! At ButterCMS, you’d be joining a small, energetic team with the opportunity to make a big impact.
Butter is the #1 customer rated headless CMS. Developers at agencies love us. We exist to make their lives better.
Our remote company culture thrives on the core values of Honesty, Respect, and Dependability that define the way we work as a team.
What's In It for You?
You’re doing what you’re passionate about and making a big impact to grow a business alongside the company founder + CEO. As a fully remote team, we offer a relaxed, fun, flexible, working environment with competitive salary + benefits. Learn what it takes to build, run, and grow a SaaS business; The sky’s the limit.
- Work closely with the CEO on all partnership initiatives including defining and executing on our partnership program.
- Entrepreneurial mindset is required
- There’s zero bureaucracy - you will have maximum autonomy and responsibility.
- Qualify new partnership opportunities
- Work with existing partners and find new leads
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing
- Train and educate partners on the platform
- Articulate and define compelling joint value propositions
- Identify business opportunities, build client relationships and demonstrate the desire and ability to negotiate and win deals
- Develop co-marketing opportunities to drive thought leadership
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships
- 2+ years of professional experience in business development, technical consulting or sales at a Digital Agency, Technology Consulting, or SaaS environment.
- You’re an entrepreneur at heart and can thrive in environments where some ambiguity may exist and you’re excited to help build
- Experience prospecting, recruiting, presenting, qualifying and managing either clients or partners for a SaaS company
- Experience educating organizations on how to use your technology and the value of your technology
- Familiarity with current web technology developments and trends.
- You’re a passionate individual with a knack for solving problems and building/delivering solutions, and you’re OK with failure
- Familiarity with Martech and enterprise B2B clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and deliver powerful presentations
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Comfortable with 100% remote work
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Hands-on experience growing and scaling a customer-loved SaaS product
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- HSA and DCFSA
- Retirement Plan with Company match (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Tech perks