Quality Assurance Engineer
RoleAll Other Remote
Łódź, Poland | Porto, Portugal | London, UK | Fully remote
We've been growing rapidly and we're looking for QAEs who love breaking things, are fully hands-on, keen to solve complex and interesting problems as well as focused on automating reliable test batteries and reports.
Happy teams build the most incredible products. We aim to change how the world looks at the Software Engineering industry by empowering one another to take on the most complex challenges to accomplish the most outstanding solutions. It is what we do here at BytePitch; through Supported Autonomy and Transparency, we make an environment where people feel driven to create, explore, and control their work on solutions that truly make a difference for us all. If you are looking to grow professionally and personally while contributing to building a better future through software engineering, then BytePitch is the place for you!
Our projects/products are based in the UK, USA, Germany, Canada, and the Netherlands, focusing on FinTech, BigData, and Blockchain solutions. Tech-wise, we are neither square nor round, so we have vast experience with several tech stacks. We might be tech experts, but we're people first and foremost, bringing this human approach to our work; we all contribute to defining a path by sharing achievements and mistakes and caring for one another in a diverse flat hierarchy Tribe.
- Breaking things and finding problems
- Identifying and designing test scenarios, scripts, or procedures that fit with the concepts of Test Automation and Continuous Delivery
- Creating resilient automated test suites to exercise Web and Mobile applications with tools like Selenium, Espresso, UI Automator, KIF or XCTest
- Structuring and organizing your test framework using a design model such as Page Object
- Test automation frameworks, e.g. Selenium, Espresso, CXTest, Cucumber, or others
- Proficiency with tools like git, browser's dev tools
- CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Travis, or others
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, and DevOps
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Freedom & responsibility, as this is part of our DNA, you are self-driven, self-organized, and keen to work with little supervision;
- Being motivated to keep learning about test automation
- Exploratory testing skills
- Containerisation using Docker
- Focusing on client reporting and continuous product improvement, through post-implementation analysis;
- Hybrid working model*;
- Flexible working hours**;
- Cozy at-home vibe for those wishing to work from the office;
- Competitive salary and benefits (e.g., Health Insurance and Meal Allowance***);
- As free as possible, Bureaucracy-Free Workplace;
- Two types of contracts available: Work Contract & Service Agreement;
- Support in case you need a visa/relocation;
- Mental well-being and work-life balance taken seriously;
- Budget or reimbursement for external training and attending conferences;
- Potential traveling (0%-10% of the time, varies according to project/client).
* We offer the option to work 100% remotely, to work from the office for those living around the Porto Metropolitan area, or a mixture of the two!
** Accordingly to the role and the project.
*** Will depend on the type of Contract and location of employment.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved