Business Developer - UK Market
RoleAll Other Remote
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the European leader of everyday products customization.
Camaloon is one of ITNIG's fast-growing companies such as Factorial, Quipu, Parkimeter, and others. It is a great place to learn from ridiculously talented professionals, where we have interesting discussions and debates about different solutions to similar problems in all new businesses.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make possible the customization of almost any product (bags, notebooks, mugs, keychains, stickers, magnets, t-shirts ...) in any possible technique but also to deliver it in the fastest time and highest quality.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle, reaching out and following up on both incoming and self-generated leads, proposals through to deal close. Demonstrating the value and benefits of our products. As well as understanding and capturing the voice of the customer for the assigned client.
- Wholesale trading of Merchandise products in Europe
- Hit sales targets in the B2B sector and ensure brand expansion.
- Identify prospective customers, market areas and grow overall sales and profitability of the company.
- Presentation of product portfolio during customer calls, meetings.
- Create new B2B customers.
- Negotiate offers, close deals, and become the primary point of contact for the first customers' order
- Close collaboration with our Operation team to ensure that customers receive quality products and services.
- Work in close coordination with our sales director.
- Preparation of sales reports.
- Identify opportunities to grow through tradeshows, expos, and distributorships.
- English on a native level
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Telesales
- Hands-on experience using CRM
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Emotional intelligence
- An outstanding level of drive and a desire to learn new skills and to build a career in sales
- Working in a rapidly growing company where you can really make a difference
- Remote work
- Multicultural environment
- Weekly team meetings
- Competitive salary
We are seeking to build up a Telesales team that will help us retain clients and grow. Would you like to work in an energetic and fresh environment? Hype your career! Join us. We will contact only those candidates who pass the initial screening process.
If you are NOT based in Croatia, we can only offer you a full-time Freelance contract.
Camaloon is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
Find more information about us: www.camaloon.com