Remote Senior Front End Developer (React)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
Cavallo is seeking a Senior Front End Developer to translate designs into code and build a thoughtful, functional experience for our customers. Working alongside our Product and Development Teams, the Senior Front End Developer will brainstorm on the look and feel of our solutions, generate website mockups/prototypes and create usable, aesthetically pleasing applications. The Senior Front End Developer should be a creative, innovative thinker that can help us continue to lead in our industry.
A typical day of a Senior Front End Developer would include:
- Developing functional and appealing web applications based on performance optimization and usability best practices;
- Collaborating with stakeholders in Product and Development to bridge the gap between design and technical execution;
- Creating design and user-focused experiences;
- Turning UX/UI Designs into prototypes that maintain brand consistency;
- Writing well-designed, testable code with documentation;
- Implementing new features using product owner specifications;
- Integrating software components into a fully functional software system;
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability;
- Analyzing performance of applications and taking action to correct faults when required;
- Staying up to date on emerging technologies and latest industry trends.
This is the job for you if:
- You have 5+ years of Front End Development experience and a strong knowledge base in React and Typescript;
- You have earned a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related field;
- You have a keen eye for layout aesthetics;
- You have a strong technical portfolio that showcases a variety of abilities;
- You personify Cavallo's Core Values;
- Your curious nature has you unafraid to ask questions;
- You are passionate about innovation and creating useful software solutions for the Wholesale Distribution Industry;
- You are self-motivated, hard-working and strive to be the best version of yourself daily;
- You are looking to join a team of people who are eager to learn and share knowledge.
Why should you apply?
- Become a member of a #PeopleFirst organization that believes in instilling excellence in the people who make up our team;
- Create exciting, innovative solutions for a fast growing software development company;
- Work with collaborative colleagues who seek out and value each other's input and feedback;
- Strong leadership who believe in creating enormous and measurable value for our Customers.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and STD Insurance
- 4% 401(k) Employer Match
- Generous PTO and Work/Life Synergy
- Learning and Career Development Opportunities
Cavallo is one of West Michigan's largest, fastest-growing software companies. We're seeking the self-motivated, the hard-working, the problem solvers, and the dedicated to join our team of experts. We're focused on helping businesses grow, expand, or reshape how they do things by approaching each and every problem with energy, creativity, and confidence. Ingenuity, adaptation, and evolution are at the core for us at Cavallo.
Our Grand Rapids-based headquarters is focused on helping change the way organizations do business through our software products, customizations, expertise, and support. Our enterprise software solutions work with leading business applications, Microsoft Dynamics GP and Business Central, and integrate with a wide range of apps and platforms. Cavallo has been in the business of helping manufacturing and distribution companies increase productivity and efficiency since 2003. We got our start when a small business owner tasked a software developer with transforming a pile of clipboards and legal pads into a streamlined, efficient inventory management system. We have been sharing ideas and innovating ever since.
At Cavallo, we're always looking for talented individuals to join our team of professionals. We believe our success is built on the abilities of our employees, and we strive to create a challenging and rewarding environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to grow. Reach out to us today!