Market Research Analyst
RoleAll Other Remote
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs that go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world's top video game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We're looking for an analytical and inquisitive person to join our team as a Market Research Analyst. In this position, you will recommend, coordinate and execute all internal and external research initiatives, with an emphasis on driving front-end consumer insights for our franchises. The overall objective is to be responsible for supporting the development of our consumer insight capabilities and long-range planning, including early concepting as well as validation work and brand equity tracking.
- Taking part in the management, development and execution of all customer and market research studies.
- Monitoring, assessing and communicating market trends and competitive information to determine strategies for segmenting the market and brand attractiveness and competitiveness.
- Assisting business units with their research needs for the projects.
- Completing projects according to the project schedule, solving day-to-day data/client issues with minimal supervision and answering business unit questions related to specific project execution.
- Working with selected research agencies to complete research initiatives.
- Working with all cross-functional teams to provide consumer insights and gaming categories.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Market Research Specialist or in the market research field.
- Experience in working with Google Suite and/or MS Office.
- Knowledge of various research tools (NPD, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.).
- Solid presentation skills to provide findings to senior management are required.
- Experience in the entertainment industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage research projects from scoping to final analysis.
- Ability to collaborate with internal clients to support their research goals.
- Ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Strong analytics, and consumer insight expertise.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
For this role, you can choose between a remote-first or office-first working mode.
- Office-First: working primarily from the Warsaw, Wroclaw, or Cracow studio for a minimum of 10 days per month.
- Remote-First: working from home, or from any location that is within 3 hours of the GMT+2 time zone.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Training, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, 'Meet a star' events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There's always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological carefree mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There's always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — We host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
Head office in Warsaw
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress code — we like to keep it casual.