Creative Solutions Consultant
🇺🇸 USA Only
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant to join our US team, who will be responsible for post-sales support for Celtra Brand clients, through onboarding, creative enablement, and ongoing assistance, with the ultimate goal being to enable the client on our Celtra Creative Automation platform in line with their business requirements. Our client portfolio ranges from successful disruptor startups to large global enterprises across various industry verticals. This is an exciting opportunity for someone early on in their career who is looking to grow within a rapidly scaling SaaS company!
Solutions Consultants are trusted advisors to our new and existing clients, bringing extensive product knowledge, ecosystem expertise, and best practices. Together with Customer Success Managers, you will lay strong foundations for the long-term success of our clients. As a Solutions Consultant, you will show a strong passion for Celtra and everything we represent. You will strive for creative excellence and enjoy the excitement of taking on unique client challenges from production scaling to improving workflow efficiency. You'll be a true subject matter expert and be consulted internally on your thoughts on new product features and improvements on the platform.
We’re creating the Creative Automation space, enabling globally recognized brands to scale and differentiate the production of their digital content like never before. As a member of the Post Sales Solutions team, you will work directly with world-class clients such as Unilever, Spotify, Adidas, Twitter, and Lululemon (to name a few), their marketing and design teams, and enabling them to scale creative production. The creative challenges across markets and language, production challenges across workflows and teams, and collaboration challenges across globally dispersed teams have been incredibly exciting to solve. We’re learning something new everyday, join us!
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of the Celtra platform to support clients, partners, and internal teams during the end to end process of using our software
- Deliver online and occasional in-person training and enablement sessions
- Drive adoption of the Celtra platform and its products, features among the client’s creative teams and partners
- Be point contact for client’s creative teams and partners, building strong relationships by providing consultation, support and training
- Assist partners in interpreting creative briefs and enabling them to create those within Celtra capabilities by education and hand-holding
- Drive clients to implement best-practice processes for ad design and build
- Maintain accurate records of clients in Celtra’s internal systems as well as work closely with regional Customer Success Managers.
- Operate productively with other teams like sales, product, engineering, marketing, and others to ensure holistic customer success
- Able to travel within to support multiple client offices (once circumstances allow traveling and in-person meetings)
- 2+ years experience in design/creative space, SaaS experience a plus but not necessary
- Self-driven and self-educating individual with excellent organizational skills and a passion for creative excellence
- Comfortable in front of audiences, to present and represent Celtra in line with client’s business needs
- Great communicator (both written and verbal) & interpersonal skills
- Expert in Photoshop and similar design tools; expertise in animation and video editing tools is a plus
- Aptitude for creative & analytical thinking
- Experience with conceiving, designing, and building digital campaigns
- Experience working closely with or within creative/production agencies and a strong knowledge of their business practices
- Organized and able to communicate back to the organization on status, progress, and blockers, assist the team in creating client-facing and internal materials
- Experience in educational roles (trainer, workshops, webinars, etc.) and enabling clients with software platforms a plus
- Passion for succeeding and overachieving in any role
Celtra helps enterprise advertisers, media, and agencies design, approve, and deliver digital creative across the ever-growing number of campaigns, markets, designs, and variants. Celtra’s Creative Automation & Enablement Software for helps brands move faster than ever while dramatically scaling content production. Companies like adidas, TripAdvisor, Spotify, Unilever, NBCU, Lululemon, YETI, Vice, and hundreds more partner with Celtra to cut production costs while increasing efficiencies and output in the cloud.
Empowering Creativity through Diversity & Inclusion
Our mission is to empower creativity - and we cannot fulfill our mission without different perspectives. Diversity drives innovation, and Celtra is committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
Every employee is empowered at Celtra - no matter your race, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, or ethnicity. We hire the best, and develop our teams through continuous education and mentorship, in a community where everyone can bring their whole selves to work.
At Celtra one of our core values is to be a constant learner. Celtra employees seek, own, and share their knowledge to further elevate themselves, and others. Sometimes, that drive to seek knowledge leads us to a new career path! Celtra encourages growth through our internal mobility program.
This role is open to both internal and external candidates.
If you have an interest in a company that is interested in both your wellness and your wallet (medical, dental, vision, parental leave, education, fitness, 401k/pension... you get the picture), you should apply. Celtra is a remote-first company with hubs located in Boston (MA), New York City, London (UK), Singapore, and Ljubljana (SI). For more information, visit Celtra at http://www.celtra.com or @Celtra on Twitter.