Sales Enablement / Researcher
RoleSales and Marketing
Location: Remote, US (East Coast Timezone preferred)
Job Type: Part-Time or Internship (20 hours per week)
ChalkTalk is a platform for teachers to build, personalize, share & teach their real-time learning courses. 97% of teachers in the US assemble or write their own lesson plans & teaching materials—with no material relationship to the commercial curriculum. This takes up to 2.5 hours/day and the output is often one-size-fits-all. ChalkTalk enables teachers to build hyper-personalized courses in under 2 minutes. We've built the network product for learning—GitHub for education—and it's currently being used to power ELA and math classes in K-12 schools across the country. The current TAM from US K-12 alone is $12.5B but there are several verticals for our solution, beyond K12 education, collectively a $5T TAM.
The company currently has 30 employees.
We are an Entrepreneurs Accelerator Roundtable (ERA) graduate, highly innovative, ground-breaking company with a leadership team uniquely qualified to succeed. In 2021, we were dubbed a HolonIQ top ed-tech startup, and we were chosen as the #4 ed-tech startup in the world in the 2021 GSV Cup out of 700+ companies who applied. In 2022, we won the District Administration award for best in tech, tying with Microsoft and Lego. Investors include former operators/founders at successful tech companies such as General Assembly and Nearpod, Managing Partners of edtech VC funds such as GSV and ECMC, and Investment Directors from edtech PE funds such as Vista Equity Partners.
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Associate and Researcher to join and support our Sales Team! Please note, that this is not a customer-facing role and does not include calls or emails. This is a sales admin role and is great for those who want to break into a Revops or Account Executive role later in their career. This role is great for students as an internship or an entry-level role for recent graduates wanting to break into the EdTech
- Market and territory research: Browsing state departments of education sites pulling useful information and researching grant opportunities.
- Researching new leads: Source target contacts and add to CRM, identify warm leads to add and assign to territory owner
- Support list management: Use our CRM tools to create targeted contact lists for sales team outbound campaigns
- Own contract support: Handling data sharing agreements, insurance requirements, and procurement.
- Support procurement: Supporting the sales team in conducting research, co-writing RFPs, and applying for purchasing co-ops. Collaborate across teams by gathering documents needed internally for various RFPs. Work with the Sales team to submit this work.
- Support conferences: Book conference booths and organize logistics. Coordinate shipping booth materials and sales collateral. Book flights and accommodations for sales conferences.
- Documentation of processes: Iterate on sales processes and playbooks. Organize and update Sales Google Drive.
- Reporting & analysis: Generating and analyzing sales activity and outcomes reports from our CRM
- Extreme attention to detail and personal organizational skills
- Ability to organize and keep up with multiple projects
- Strong cross-team communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well-versed in Google Sheets/Excel
Why work at ChalkTalk?:
- You want to help provide the best education possible to everyone on the planet.
- Proven score improvements on third-party state tests are 2-6x higher than the control group in a fraction of the time. Big impact on vulnerable student populations.
- The company grew 10x in revenue last year and has several of the top 100 largest US school districts.
- Founder and CEO Mohannad Arbaji is on his third education company. The first two are successfully operating in 3 countries. COO Eddie Vaisman was first hired & as product lead at TrueMotion, now a unicorn; later head of sales and customer success at another AI-as-a-service company.