Chim3ra, Inc. (DBA Foundation)
Remote Full Stack Software Engineer
Anywhere in the World
RoleFull Stack Programming
What we're focused on: We are creating the foundation for personal, meaningful, and communal celebration in an increasingly secular society. We're studying the rapid secularization of America from organized religion and the loss of the critical social services thereof, correlated with a variety of disheartening trends. We've set out to build a company that reimagines the way we think about community, connection and meaning, starting with how we celebrate major life milestones.
Our initial entry wedge is the wedding market; we are developing a suite of tools to facilitate meaningful and modern weddings for the now majority officiated by a friend or family member.
You can see our initial, early prototype and brand direction, here.
Working with us: We are VC-backed seed stage startup, currently iterating our product as informed by our early users. Our values are the foundation for how our team operates and act as guiding principles for how we intend to build and scale our product and services. We are remote first with employee-determined working hours yet have developed a tight cadence of collaboration.
ð Learn More about us, here.
What You'll Do // Your Impact
- With technical expertise and an entrepreneurial spirit, you are responsible for architecting and developing our first end-to-end product, leading the iteration and full stack implementation of our core web app and future products from conception to deployment
- Collaborate with CEO and product team to develop and execute our product roadmap, new features and infrastructure in support of our rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Collaborate with the Product Design team to ensure smooth UI/UX experience
- Collaborate with the Product Manger to ensure viability of a variety of user journeys while implementing continual feedback loops
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Scale distributed solutions that enable impressive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Establish realistic sprint goals with the Product Manager to set (and adjust) clear expectations for what can be achieved on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
What You'll Bring
- Minimum 4+ years of technical experience
- A bias towards action and experience building a 0-1 product
- Expertise with technologies needed for full stack development, e.g. React, Typescript, Node, Firestore, etc.
- Understanding of KPIs and performance drivers
- Experience thriving in a fast paced early stage environment, and as a member of a remote cross-functional multidisciplinary team
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, with leadership & technical teams alike
- Masters in Computer Science Engineering preferred but not required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Chim3ra, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. By uniting different perspectives, we imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and realize the full potential of our people. Chim3ra is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Chim3ra is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence.