CirrusMD is committed to providing the fastest access to equitable, high quality virtual care for people underserved by traditional healthcare. CirrusMD was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Denver, CO. We are partnered with major national payers, employers and healthcare systems to deliver extraordinary virtual care to millions of lives across the nation. If you are looking to make a lasting impact where your voice matters, consider joining our team.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are seeking a versatile designer who is passionate about digital healthcare innovation. As a Senior Designer you’ll have the opportunity to be the face, the head, and the heart of CirrusMD’s visual brand identity. Your responsibilities will span across brand marketing, product marketing, partner marketing, demand generation, and sales enablement, so you will make a tangible impact across virtually every aspect of the company, internal and external. You’ll be excited to approach design from every angle - print, digital, and motion; social content, sales toolkits, and storytelling campaigns.
As a design leader for our thriving, fast-growing brand, you’ll have the opportunity not only to nurture but to leave your mark on the evolution of our visual brand identity. Your day-to-day will include overall strategic planning of campaign and sales collateral design, building, evolving, and maintaining our brand identity library in collaboration with our product team, and planning and execution of various design projects across all facets of the business.
This position can sit remote anywhere in the U.S. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 9 am to 4 pm MDT Monday through Friday. This role will pay $80,000-$100,000 a year depending on experience and may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to equity incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.
What You’ll Accomplish:
- Be the champion, steward, and protector of the CirrusMD visual brand - including owning the ongoing education of the CirrusMD team on brand guidelines, standards, and expectations.
- Produce unique, engaging, dynamic and interactive visuals for digital advertising, web and landing pages, and an ever-growing digital content library.
- Steward, socialize, and provide teamwide access to ever-improving visual identity library like logos, color palette, font book, style guide, corporate collateral, etc.
- Produce sales/marketing campaign collateral including advertisements, brochures, invitations, reports, tradeshow booth graphics, etc.
- Create content marketing assets like infographics, white paper and case study template designs, social media video and imagery.
- Oversee all 3rd party film, photography, production and printing vendor partners.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager and Partnership Marketing Manager to implement brand-aligned website updates and content refreshes, white labeled partner landing pages, and new campaign concept ideas for partners’ member engagement efforts.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager and Partnership Marketing Manager to create visually stunning digital campaigns in HubSpot and Braze.
- Collaborate consistently with the Marketing team to ideate, concept, and bring to life new marketing campaigns and concepts to strengthen brand building, acquisition, internal culture, and member engagement efforts.
- Lead branding efforts in evolving the brand style guide, color palette, and brand identity.
- 5+ years of graphic design experience.
- Must have expertise in content design, including designing social media content for: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Expert knowledge of the most recent versions of Adobe Creative Cloud programs including Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator.
- Presentation design using PowerPoint and Keynote (layout and design, including master slides and transitions).
- The ability to conceptualize, present and articulate innovative design approaches clearly and directly to both internal stakeholders and client partners as needed.
- Ability to pitch original ideas, and research and recommend new digital solutions.
- Deep understanding and passion for innovating within the digital landscape.
- Must possess a strong balance of comfort and positivity within a team framework and the ability to self-motivate and work with a great deal of autonomy.
- Ability to manage multiple projects — some as the primary contributor, some directing third parties — to bring them in on time and on budget.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress is preferred.
- Video/Animation experience is a plus.
- Project/Time Management
- Innovation and staying up to date with design/industry trends
- A portfolio or work samples are required.
Who We Are:
CirrusMD is a different kind of virtual care company. In less than a minute, patients reach a live physician via our text-based app, then conduct a care encounter at their pace and convenience. Available 24/7, CirrusMD’s integrated care is delivered via multi-speciality doctors who can treat a broad range of conditions, from acute to chronic, and from primary care to specialty areas, including mental health. CirrusMD is available to 10 million users across all 50 states and is exclusively offered through employers and health plans. Learn how CirrusMD is transforming virtual care.
Why Work at CirrusMD?
If you are looking to make a lasting impact where your voice matters, consider joining our team and help us expand access to healthcare. We offer an exceptional benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401k with match, flexible vacation and remote work policies, competitive salaries, stock options and more.
CirrusMD is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees, users, and customers. We strive to deliver products and services that work for everyone by including perspectives from backgrounds that vary by race, ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, and national origin. We are particularly focused on ensuring women and BIPOC are equally represented across all positions, including management. Our focus is on advancing, cultivating, preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion as it directly aligns with our mission to provide access to affordable and personalized health care for everyone.
Notice to recruiters and placement agencies: If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit résumés to any person or email address at CirrusMD prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources. CirrusMD is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Also, any résumés sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to CirrusMD and may be forwarded to our Talent Acquisition team.