Frontend Software Engineer
Claroty empowers the world's largest enterprises to secure their cyber-physical systems across industrial (OT), healthcare (IoMT), and enterprise (IoT) environments: the Extended Internet of Things (XIoT). The Claroty Platform integrates with customers’ existing infrastructure to provide a full range of controls for visibility, risk and vulnerability management, threat detection, and secure remote access. Our platform is deployed by hundreds of organizations at thousands of sites across all seven continents.
Launched by the famed Team8 foundry in 2015, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with employees across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Tel Aviv. Claroty has raised $635 million in funding from the world’s largest investment firms and industrial automation vendors – including SoftBank, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens – making it the most well-funded industrial cybersecurity company.
At Claroty, we are looking to hire individuals who embody our core values: People First, Customer Obsession, Strive for Excellence, and Integrity.
Claroty is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. We encourage applications from candidates of ALL diverse backgrounds, and special accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the hiring process.
We are seeking a highly skilled and passionate Senior Frontend Engineer to join our team and help us build and enhance a cutting-edge enterprise OT/IOT Threat detection solution. As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of end-to-end features, from design and architecture to development and deployment. You will work closely with a diverse team of developers, QA engineers, product managers, and other stakeholders to create fast and responsive UI, solid architecture, and well-designed components.
- Lead the design and implementation of end-to-end features for our enterprise OT remote access solution
- Take ownership of features from design to deployment, including architecture and development
- Build and maintain a web application, including component definition, reuse, and testing
- Work on both frontend and backend aspects of features
- Master a diverse technology stack, including Angular, Typescript, and Python3
- Drive product and technical innovation, as well as software development best practices
- Mentor team members for best practices and excellence
- 6+ years of experience developing enterprise-grade web applications
- Strong understanding of Angular framework and its core concepts
- Strong expertise in Typescript
- Proficiency with RxJS
- Experience with state management architectures such as Redux or MobX
- Strong team player who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively with others
- Self-starter with the ability to take on new technologies and research and implement new solutions
- Adaptable, flexible, and driven by integrity and a sense of ownership
- Experience with backend development, preferably using Python, is a plus
- Experience with relational databases is a plus
- Cybersecurity and Linux experience is a plus
If you have a passion for building innovative web applications and are eager to make a significant impact on our team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.