RoleAll Other Remote
We are seeking a dynamic HR Assistant who has a passion for Human Resources and is looking to grow with our team! The ideal candidate should have strong organizational skills, open to learn all aspects of Human Resources and Talent Management from the ground up. In this role, the HR Assistant will work closely with the HR Operations Manager and our Talent Business Partners. This role will provide the ideal candidate with an opportunity to grow within all areas of HR.
What you will do;
- Implement and manage our sourcing strategy
- Assist with day to day HR operations
- Provide administrative support
- Compile and update employee records
- Process documentation and prepare reports
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc)
- Manage our New Hire Onboarding process
To be successful you should have;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Flexibility, the ability to adjust to priority changes
- Be process oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to speak, read and write English B1, C2 level
- Desire to develop within HR
- Belief that HR is the internal customer service for the whole organization
- Strong experience with GSuite
- Proven experience as an HR Assistant, Staff Assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
What's in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance reimbursement.
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request.
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.