Support Engineer - Unified Team REMOTE
Anywhere in the World
Support Engineer is responsible for the initial handling of tickets and ensuring that customer inquiries/issues regardless of the product line get off to a successful start. The Support Engineer will gather information for a ticket, search for resolution in the documentation, review known error/bugs database, and work for a quick resolution. Where a resolution is not possible (SLA impact or skills lacking), the Support Engineer will escalate the ticket to the correct Specialized Support Team. This role acts as being the face of the company, representing the Global Services organization.
As a result, a Support Engineer is responsible for exhibiting the most positive impactful first engagement with the customer, providing effortless customer experience, and demonstrating strong listening/understanding skills and empathy.
Support Engineers are expected to be well familiar with internal policies and procedures and external and internal technical documentation. Support Engineers are also expected to help manage and contribute to the Help Centre documentation.
More details about the project can be found on our website.
Please note that only resumes submitted in English will be considered for an interview.
What you will do:
- Give world-class support to worldwide customers
- Work closely with developers, troubleshooting, bug-fixing, and issue-tracking
- Engage directly with customers, make sure they're happy, loving us and our products
- Involve yourself with product development, using your insight of customer's issues and use cases
- Create Knowledge Base articles based on your findings
- Technical, a passionate problem-solver with a customer-centric mindset
- At home with Linux, because you'll be supporting the world's best web hosting Linux-based operating system, and other leading Linux-based products
- Organized, resourceful, and responsive, because you'll be working remotely, at home, or wherever suits you best
- Flexible, willing to work shifts or do what's necessary to help our customers on a 24/7/365 basis
What's in it for you?
- Great opportunity for professional development within a fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- Salary in US dollars
- Paid vacation, 28 days per year, and sick leaves
- Medical insurance (according to the company policy)
- English educational programs (Lingua-Leo online course & Speaking Club);
- individual coach sessions;
- ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request;
- co-working and gym/sports compensations (according to the company policy);
- the opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved