Founded in 2018, our fast-growing virtual phone platform has attracted millions of dollars in funding from investors across Europe. We are a remote-oriented, international team dedicated to providing an excellent product to our customers and an excellent work environment to our colleagues. To that end, we’ve put together a generous benefits package (including unlimited paid holidays!) and made it available to our new hires from Day One.
CloudTalk is a company you can lean on even in these trying times.
All our engineering teams contribute towards one product. Within an engineering team you will find 10-15 colleagues. Each team consists of Backend and Frontend developers, QA engineers, Product manager, Tech lead, and Engineering manager (Spotify model). Our teams focus on various projects in different areas. Not only will you do maintenance or upgrading of our core functionalities (newer technologies, versions, compatibility issues, architectural changes), but also you will be creating new features. We operate in SCRUM and we have two-week sprints with code reviews before pull requests.
This is our story. Do you want to be a part of it?
- Design, build, harden, and maintain the core infrastructure used by all of CloudTalk’s engineering teams
- Automate every aspect of our infrastructure to remove any human intervention as much as possible
- Design and deploy new services into kubernetes cluster
- Implement security policies across cloud-based infrastructure
- Optimize existing services to achieve better performance
- Develop effective tooling, alerts, and response to both identify and address reliability risks
- Drive and promote protocols on production readiness and operational excellence
- Partner with product engineering teams to debug production outages and carry out action items to improve the reliability of those systems
- Participate in design reviews and production reviews for new features, products, or pieces of infrastructure
- Plan for the growth of CloudTalk’s infrastructure
- Knowledge of Python or Golang
- Managing 24/7 production infrastructure and Kubernetes clusters (AWS/GCP...)
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies
- Experience with Linux administration
- Experience with CI/CD management (Gitlab/Bitbucket/Github/Jenkins) and configuration management (e.g. terraform, ansible, helm, kustomize, docker, ...)
- Knowledge of gitops principles
- Secret management (Vault, AWS secret manager, ...)
- Experience with setting up monitoring stack (preferably prometheus, grafana, alertmanager), configuration of monitoring rules, creating dashboards
- Understanding of database systems (MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, ...) is a plus
- Understanding of the DevOps/SRE philosophy
- Good at problem-solving and debugging
- Passionate about new technologies
- Desire to constantly improve infrastructure, internal components and whatever that you see as a problem
- You dislike temporary solutions
- Kubernetes, Amazon AWS, MongoDB, MariaDB, Redis, Cloudflare, Terraform, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Ansible, Prometheus, Datadog, Sentry
- Programming in: Golang, Python
- CI/CD management with Github/Bitbucket and configuration management with terraform, ansible, helm, kustomize, docker
Why you will love to be a CloudTalker:
🏖 Unlimited Paid Time off
🏢 Work fully remote or from any of our offices (Malaga/Prague/Bratislava)
⏳ Flexible working hours (with no daily core hours)
💶 Referral bonus up to 5000 EUR
📈 Employee Stock Ownership Plan
💰 Quarterly bonuses depending on the performance of the company
💪🏼 Freelance / Full-time
🏋🏼♀️ Multisport benefit card (only cz&sk market)
Even more reasons you won't be able to resist us:
👥 Team buildings and workshops
🗣 Communications coach
📚 Birthday book of your choice
🇬🇧/🇩🇪English & German Language courses
🇸🇰/🇨🇿Slovak & Czech language courses
👕 Company merchandise
CloudTalk ☁️ is a modern, user-friendly cloud telephony solution that has disrupted the $50 billion stagnant telephony market. Our easy integrability and advanced features save our clients an average of 2-3 minutes on every 📞 phone call! Our solution is loved by customer support and sales teams the world over. We can, of course, back this bold claim with data – check out our reviews and accolades on Capterra, Pipedrive Marketplace, G2.
We believe in connecting the world not only through technology but also through people. CloudTalk’s 230+ employees represent over 22 nationalities 🌎 and work remotely from Europe, Asia, and South America. Our clients span industries like SaaS, e-commerce, tech, and finance. Some of our biggest partners are Fujitsu, Mercedes, Oyo, and the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic.
We’re thrilled to announce that we have raised $7.3M in Series A funding! This Series A round is led by henQ VC (Mews, Sendcloud) and joined by Point Nine Capital (Zendesk, Revolut) adding to our $1.6M Seed investment from Presto Ventures in 2019.
👉🏻 How our Co-Founder started Viktor Vanek in CloudTalk
👉🏻 CloudTalk on crunchbase
External Referral Program – Recommend a developer to email@example.com and get a new Macbook (2000 eur value) after 3 months probation period