Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6)
CloudZero makes efficient cloud-driven innovation a reality by putting SaaS companies in control of their cloud costs. Bringing in data from multiple sources, CloudZero helps customers understand their margins, unit costs, and where their cloud investments are flowing to and from. Our SaaS platform is a dynamic single page application used by thousands of engineers and finance folks who use our platform to help them quickly answer complex, data-heavy questions.
To solve this problem we've built a platform on AWS focused on leveraging Serverless technologies to create a scalable event-driven architecture. We ingest and normalize millions of events from customer environments in real-time, leveraging technologies such as Lambda, EventBridge, and DynamoDB among others to bring insights to our customers about how their cloud infrastructure costs are changing over time.
We are looking for people with a passion for building cloud-native architectures that are scalable and maintainable. We're looking for people who are comfortable leveraging cloud services when building solutions so that you can focus on solving customer problems.
Lastly, we're looking for people who enjoy working on small teams on hard problems. We are organized into small cross-functional teams that use a Kanban flow to collaboratively design, build, validate, ship, and maintain customer-facing features.
Our engineering team values lifelong learning and holding a growth mindset. A core part of our engineering culture is inclusiveness, we believe great teams are made up of people from diverse backgrounds and walks of life working together. We are a fully remote company with engineers scattered throughout the US.
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems for our main application.
- Build to scale as we bring in users with larger datasets and bigger organizations.
- Write readable code that is easy to maintain and extend.
- Collaborate with other engineers on your team to build features that solve real customer problems.
- Help improve our engineering processes and system to ensure we have a group that can move fast and iterate quickly, giving everyone agency, ownership, and ability to impact the success of the company.
You might be a great fit if:
- You enjoy and have experience building APIs and complex backend systems in the cloud.
- You have experience managing and manipulating data at scale.
- You have a passion for building and delivering high-quality software. Our backend code is in Python, so you'll have to be comfortable with Python.
- You are comfortable working 9-5 EST - we have a fair amount of flexibility for people to get their work done whenever works for them, but our core hours are Eastern Timezone.
- You are passionate about design patterns and pragmatically applying theory into practice when architecting out systems and code.
- You enjoy working with cross-functional teams, synthesizing feedback and research into a well polished product.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved