Director of Customer Success
🇺🇸 USA Only
CodeSignal is seeking a Director of Customer Success to focus on our top client accounts to ensure success and growth! In this role, you will have the opportunity to grow and lead an incredible team of CSMs to provide exceptional customer experiences. We'd love to see you apply if you are an Enterprise / Sr. Customer Success Manager, Customer Success/Experience Lead or Customer Experience Lead, who is eager to take their career to the next level. In this role you will have the ability to influence and establish goals, processes, and products and work with many sister expert teams to jointly deliver magical experiences. This role is ideal for individuals who can provide the voice of the customers for our products and are excited about growing a first in class Customer Success team.
CodeSignal is the leading technical interview solution, helping the world #GoBeyondResumes to hire high-quality and diverse technical talent. Talent Acquisition teams and engineering leaders use CodeSignal's skills evaluation frameworks to tap into underrepresented pools of candidates, save valuable engineering resources, increase speed-to-hire, and increase candidate pipeline yield.
Founded in 2015, CodeSignal is trusted by innovative tech firms, financial services institutions, and the largest enterprises including Robinhood, Instacart, Uber, Netflix, Zoom, Facebook, Pinterest, Block, and Capital One. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Becoming an Industry Leader in G2's Technical Screening Software Category, 2022
- Winning BuiltIn Best Places to Work: Small Companies in SF 2022 award
- Getting Certified as a Best Place to Work 2021-2022
- Raising $50M in our Series C led by Index Ventures in 2021
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users' perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We're not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it's better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don't stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you'll be heard.
- Proactive management of top client accounts to ensure success and growth
- Lead a team of CSMs to provide exceptional customer experiences
- Establish scalable processes and goals to help grow and scale the team and impact
- Provide the voice of the customers for our products
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years’ Customer Success experience in a software company, preferably Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Proficient in Google Workspace with exceptional data analytical and storytelling skills
- Salesforce and CRM experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead across various functions, interacting with colleagues at all levels
- 5+ years’ prior experience in leadership or managerial role, specifically developing and mentoring people
- Startup experience a plus
- Strong demonstrated experience building and managing high performing SaaS Customer Success teams
- Experience working in a flexible and high-paced environment while supporting a high volume of accounts
- Strategic perspective on Customer Success as a function with a focus on driving value to all stakeholders
- Detail oriented in your organization and meticulous about prioritization and time-management
Why You’ll Love It Here
💰 Competitive salaries based on local market and 401k match
🩺 Medical, dental, and vision insurance
🥳 Team activities and get-togethers to connect with your fellow Signalites
🏝 Unlimited PTO and remote-first work policy
📚 Continuous learning with educational reimbursements provided
- 💻 Hardware is provided such as laptop, mouse, keyboard, headset, and company swag
💙 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS company
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.