Senior UX/UI Designer
work in the EU
We are looking for a senior UI/UX Designer to help set up a new team, to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience while collaborating closely with our tech teams and client stakeholders as well as the internal marketing team from time to time.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- At least 5 years working as a UX/UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (Adobe XD, Sketch or Figma)
- Problem-solving aptitudes
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills (English and ideally Spanish too)
- Previous experience in digital marketing, community management is a plus.
- Transparency - all of our salary bandings and company finances are available to everyone from day one.
- Autonomy - got an idea? Form an Initiative Circle, take ownership, run with it, and see it through to delivery.
- Our People - You’ll be working alongside Craftspeople who share your interest in learning, whether that’s on a client project or contributing to our internal projects.
- Personal Learning Budget - Access to Learnerbly, our online learning & development tool, to support your personal development and career progression here.
- Training - No fixed training budget. So long as the course is relevant for the company and you'll do a lightning talk on the subject, we’re happy to pay for it.
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Opportunity to work remotely (full remote or hybrid if you want)
- Ticket restaurants, tickets transport and nursery (retribución flexible)
- Gym discounts
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the EU. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or provide relocation assistance for this role.
Everyone should have the right to bring their whole self to work and be celebrated for who they are. Our people are hired purely on their commitment to these values and their ambition to deliver outstanding results for our clients. Codurance is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace.