Chief Compliance Officer & Board Member
RoleManagement and Finance
CoinFloww is a start-up global digital assets exchange built with the foundational principle that digital assets should be more free and accessible to everyone, without hefty fees or barriers to entry.
Want to join a blockchain/crypto-currency start-up at an early stage and be rewarded exponentially as one of the early pioneers in the crypto revolution? If so, then join us in our journey to build the future digital economy – a more fair, accessible, efficient, and transparent financial system enabled by blockchain & distributed ledger technologies.
- Serving as the Chief Compliance Officer and local Board Member/Director
- Providing in-depth expertise, guidance, and advice in relation to Anti-Money Laundering and Counteracting Terrorism Financing
- Designing and implementing policies/procedures, standards, and risk awareness to help the company adhere to its AML/CFT obligations
- Overseeing the accuracy and effectiveness of AML/CFT controls
- Carrying audits for AML procedures and policies
- Serving as the first point of contact between the company and authorities
- Managing the office in Estonia
- Perform customer source of funds or other compliance verifications/assessments in a timely manner
- As a board member, help us expand to new markets, by taking care of the end-to-end process of bank account opening and license acquiring for us in other countries.
- Manage trade operations and other operations to help our exchange grow.
- Help to manage other parts of the business that would help our entire business grow.
- University degree(this is a MUST HAVE or FIU will not accept)
- Previous experience working in anti-money laundering/compliance roles.
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in Estonian and English. Additional languages are a huge benefit
- Motivation and ability to work independently and with a team to help our company grow, follow deadlines, and effectively manage time.
- Able to process certain sources of funds or compliance verifications, assessments, audit reports, or other time-sensitive tasks for the business on time.
- Estonian residency/work rights, if the applicant is not a citizen of Estonia
Why work with us?
- Do something meaningful - be a part of a company building the future of the digital economy enabled by blockchain technology.
- Competitive salary paid in any currency or cryptocurrency of your choosing (including our tokens/equity so you can capitalize on the exponential growth of our startup with the possibility to achieve financial freedom).
- Fast-paced, challenging, faced with different issues every day - Life never gets boring in a start-up environment.
- Work with an international company & team.
- Great career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
- Work remotely anywhere in the world with flexible working hours & casual work attire.