B2B Community Manager France
Founded in Barcelona, Colvin is a startup that is revolutionizing the flower industry. We are setting up a new way flowers and plants are managed, bringing them directly from growers to our customers.
We envision a world more human and emotional, where we inspire people to connect with each other more often and in more meaningful ways.
Currently operating in 5 countries and headquartered in Barcelona, we're hiring globally under a remote-first culture (no need to be based in Barcelona, with possibility to work 100% remotely). We don't care where we are physically, we care about being a team that rows towards the same goal: create joyful moments :)
We recently closed our €45M financing and we've been recognized as LinkedIn's Top 2 Startup 2021 in Spain.
Since 2020, a B2B line of business has been started within the Colvin Group. This project deals with the digitization of the supply process of flowers, plants and accessories. A professional marketplace has been created where wholesalers interact from the product supply side and florists, large clients or professionals (wedding planners, decorators, hotels,...) from the demand side.
The B2B project has been running since 2020 in Spain and in 2022 it is expanding to Italy (with the acquisition of a company called Bloovery) and to France (with the acquisition of a company called Monsieur Marguerite).
Currently, we are looking for a Community Manager to join the B2B project and help to develop the business in France. If what you have read so far has seemed interesting to you and you are a person with experience in social media management (in French), who likes to create a close relationship with customers and with good communication skills in French, this offer is for you.
What will my day to day be like?
- Creation and adaptation of Social Media channels for capturing leads and customer loyalty, florists or flower professionals, so that they buy through our marketplace.
- Programming and scheduling of publications on the different platforms.
- Management and maintenance of social communities.
- Creation and local adaptation of daily content in the different communication channels.
- Search and creative writing of suggestive content, adapted to each medium.
- Uploading content to online platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, etc).
- Monitoring and analysis of profiles and activity on the different platforms, with preparation of results reports
- Identification of new opportunities and trends in social networks.
- Conceptualization and implementation of actions and campaigns ensuring the fulfillment of objectives and their good alignment with the defined strategy.
- Dynamization of social channels, serving users in a tone that corresponds to the company's brand and values.
- Analysis and monitoring of the competition and benchmark companies in the sector.
- Programming and preparation of mailing templates with the content offered.
- Keep the database clean and updated for sending weekly mailings.
What profile are we looking for?
- University degree at the bachelor's level, degree or equivalent, in Marketing, Communication or similar. Preferably specialized in digital profile.
- It will be positively valued to have completed a postgraduate degree in Digital Marketing, Community Manager & Social Media or similar
- 2-3 years of experience performing similar functions in a Startup or E-commerce environment.
- Knowledge of social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and Youtube.
- Proactive, responsible, dynamic, organized, restless, creative person with the ability to work in a team.
- Skills in creative writing and passionate about the world of Communication, its trends, and Digital Marketing.
- Advanced communication skills to know how to manage conversations and content effectively.
- Results oriented, and with the ability to work in a changing environment.
What will you need?
- Expert management in the use of management and analysis tools such as Hootsuite, Creator Studio, Metricool...
- Knowledge of mailing and CRM managers such as Hubspot, Mailchimp... with the ability to design and create content.
- Knowledge of digital development processes, good design practices and criteria to work with all of them.
- High dose of creativity and attention to detail in the designs made.
- Good capacity for self-management and organization of one's own time, attending to the priorities of each moment.
- Knowledge of web analytics in social networks and emailing.
- Good knowledge of image and video editing tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, Canva...)
- Native French.
- English and Spanish at conversation level.
Why should you join?
We are a fast growing company with a team motivated to disrupt the world of flowers. Are you in?😀
Some of our perks:
🚀Flexible working hours and it means: 100% flexible🌎Remote first culture: you can work from Barcelona or from any other part of the world (or one month in each place?) :)
✨Coworking space open 24/7 with free gym, private terrace, etc.
💯Free language lessons
✳Cobee card for flexible retribution on food, transport and kindergarten
🌈Join a talented team where all ideas count. Our team comes from top world companies.