Test Automation Engineer Lead
RoleAll Other Remote
Welcome to the CS Fam
CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
Our team is dispersed throughout the US, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that's fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform's value. We're a high energy, high growth team and we love to win.
Our Product team stays close to our customers, building the tools to deliver on our promise to make running their business easier. We make decisions fast, and priorities change as we adapt to the needs of our industry so we welcome folks that relish in the challenges of pace. We believe in quick iteration and in the moment feedback, so we can work collectively to build the best team and product.
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineering Lead to develop and execute automated tests to ensure product quality. Test Automation Engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
In this role, you will
- Lead a team of Automation Engineers to develop our next generation solution of automation infrastructure
- Implement and support automated test cases using a tool like Codeceptjs
- Assist SDET and QA Manager with the design and development of the test automation strategy and roadmap
- Participate in production deployments and releases to ensure successful deployments
- Document and report defects and track defects to closure, escalating as appropriate
- Mentor team members on test automation
If you're right for this role, you
- 5+ years building and maintaining test automation specifically testing web and / or Mobile applications
- Understands leadership comes from serving their team, not top down commandments
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Can effectively communicate defect details and reproduction steps
- Ability/desire to understand and rapidly learn new technologies
- Are organized and have strong time management skills
- Love solving problems and finding solutions
- Are self-motivated and self-directing
- Are comfortable in a fast paced, pragmatic work environment
- Have worked on a remote team
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere in the United States thanks to the power of the internet - we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
Our platform serves the women's retail space in a major way - and that's no coincidence. We're creating a space for equality across the board, and we support folks of all identities and lifestyles in everything we do. Join CommentSold to live your best life — we're always excited to grow our team's perspective. #lovewhereyouwork
We love our values
We're building a fam, our chosen circle, around a set of values that guide how we work and interact with the world around us. Our cultural norms at work can't be turned off when the computer's away -- we live these in every part of our lives. Our team isn't for everyone, so if you're right for it, the following values should resonate strongly with how you live your life.
We're intolerant to bad vibes, and genuinely love where we work (and want to keep it that way). We choose our fam by looking beyond a skillset - because roles can change - and surround ourselves with folks we want to spend our lives with.
We aim high and hire smart people to get there -- folks that use logic and critical thinking to make the best decisions. We look beyond the problem and quickly build context to come to the right solution; our ever-changing and high-pace environment requires a team of great autonomous thinkers.
When we say "got it," our team knows we're owning it, we're following through, and we'll deliver beyond expectations. Put the effort into figuring things out yourself (hey, we're all busy), and actively collaborate if you haven't Got it; ownership also means knowing when to seek help and to never suffer in silence.
We're a rare team of folks that genuinely love to work hard because we know that putting in the effort gets the win -- we're the people that started our careers at the lemonade stand. Not at all costs, but we give it our all because our customers are hustling to grow their businesses, and the hustle's more fun when we're winning together.
We collaborate for more than the high-fives (although they're pretty great), and our team thrives on timely and direct feedback. There's no hesitation in being direct; since we're surrounded by smart people, we embrace thoughtful and challenging perspectives.
To learn more about our values, check out this
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved