Business Analyst / Business Expert
RoleManagement and Finance
Join our team as a Business Analyst / Business Expert!
Description of the position:
As a Business Analyst / Business Expert you will be a part of an international Agile team of approx. 20 IT specialists.
(Dev, Test, Operations, POs, BA, Scrum). In your role, you will be involved in the design, development and implementation of new functionalities or updates of our bank products. Your main duties will include: gathering, structuring and documenting business requirements as well as tests coordination. Based on this, you write epics, features, and user stories for the IT solutions, that the team will implement in an agile delivery model. In addition, you are proactively responsible for the permanent exchange of information between the cells and chapters, ensuring smooth cooperation at the interfaces.
You will work independently on assigned tasks and are characterized by a structured, solution-oriented approach.
At the same time when working together as a team, you will have to actively participate at any time in order to advance the common topics.
What you will be doing?:
You are involved in all steps in the lifecycle of software development starting with:
- Performing analysis to support the design of technical and functional solutions for developed applications. This role requires a combination of process skills and a good understanding of technology.
- Defining functional test scenarios as well as quality assurance measures. In that context, you will be also supporting and coordinating test activities.
- Support of Product Owner by creation and sign-off of relevant documentation as well as work organization by the creation of user stories, epics and tasks in an Agile manner
- In case of incidents or issues, you will perform an analysis of the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams.
- Consulting the Business- and IT- experts on functional concepts of the applications and on optimization of the processes
- Work in an Agile environment, and participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro).
Which technology & skills are important for us?:
- High knowledge of Technical Business Analysis
- Combination of IT as well as management skills
- High knowledge of Jira, Confluence
- High knowledge of Data Analytics (SQL, Qlik, Python)
- Good knowledge of Test Methodology
- English - B2 level min. (mandatory)
Do not worry, if you do not have experience in some of the points - we will provide training for you!
Remotely or hybrid on Ogrodowa 8 Street (Łódź)
What do we offer?:
Of course, we offer Development Plans for employees Life insurance, flexible working hours, integration events and much more
Below you can find more information about Commerzbank and cluster:
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. We are modernizing our bank and making it a digital technology company. For this journey, we are looking for new team members to work with us on the future of banking.
Description of the cluster:
The Securities Process Cluster is responsible for supporting all securities processes in the bank: starting from the securities order of our clients to different exchanges, through settlement to transaction execution. Also, asset services, dividend payments, tax issues etc. are part of the new agile Securities Process Cluster. Our mission: Provide the best stable, fastest and most flexible processes to our clients; react quickly and agile to the customer needs
Please add the following clause to your application:
1. I consent to the processing of personal data contained in this document by Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft with its registered office in Kaiserstrasse 16, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany, operating through the Branch in Poland with its registered office in Łódź, 91-203 Łódź, ul. Wersalska 6, KRS 0000631053, for the implementation of the current recruitment process and for future recruitment for a period of 6 months, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO) and in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I provided my personal data voluntarily and I declare that they are truthful. I have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access my personal data, and the right to correct, rectify and delete it.