RoleAll Other Remote
☎ Community Phone
remote first and always
Community Phone is a venture-backed, Y-Combinator graduate with a simple mission: make the phone more powerful.
In the smartphone revolution, we've forgotten about the phone; it's been left behind technologically. It serves us spam calls or requires small business owners to learn technical concepts like VoIP (Voice over IP or internet calling).
In 2022 we grew our recurring revenue by over 400% while discovering profitable channels ready for optimization and scale.
Our global team expanded from 17 people in 2022 to 70+ now. Our customers now include KFC, AT&T, dozens of state and local governments, and General Motors (as well as consumers around the US).
Our investors are the same early investors in companies like Reddit, DropBox, Airbnb, Twitch, and Lyft. Our culture is customer-centric and believes happy customers are the best salesforce on the planet! Our growth has been organic, and we’re growing the team to meet the demand.
🌟 About the role
We're seeking a motivated Technical Recruiter to partner with our team, attract top technical talent globally, and cover Eastern US or EMEA hours.
You should be tech-savvy, an excellent communicator, and have a proven track record of managing the entire recruiting process.
You'll have the chance to work with innovative teams and cutting-edge technologies in a fast-paced environment, and play a critical role in shaping our organization's future.
🚀 You will...
- Interview Candidates for a variety of open technical roles
- Review and Source Talent across multiple tools
- Coordinate Candidates scheduling for the entire hiring process
- Serve as Point of Contact for the process from post-recruiter screen to final steps
- Partner with HR on policy and documentation
- Build Relationships with our amazing leadership to provide the best aligned candidates
- Maintain Pipelines to ensure the best candidate experience
🏆 You are...
- Tech-Savvy and have a tool belt that includes experience with current ATS software, when haven't worked with a system, you get up to speed quickly.
- Organized and Detail Focused you're meticulous and used to operating to a high standard, you are great at bringing a high level of organization to any team.
- Passionate about learning and not intimidated by new domains or technology; able to ask questions and learn as you go.
- An Excellent Communicator in verbal and written English communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- A Team Player who enjoys building relationships cross-functionally and wants to build the best culture.
- A Self-Starter who can get things done and manage your time effectively remotely.
- Global in thinking. Our team is spread across the world and timezones, we'd love to have someone who is used to recruiting outside of their home country and beyond.
💙 Community Phone Culture
Community Phone has a customer-obsessed culture. We are looking for team members who love our product and mission and see the remote first environment as a bonus.
Beyond the job description, here are some traits members of our team share:
We value Curiosity and learning in our employees. We promote open-mindedness, embrace mistakes, and encourage challenging questions for personal growth. We create a culture of continuous learning to empower our team to tackle challenges and excel in their roles.
Efficiency in everything. We operate lean, optimizing resources to improve our products and deliver a world-class customer experience. We prioritize value over excess, embodying a scrappy and resourceful spirit to achieve our mission and values.
We prioritize taking decisive action over deliberation, recognizing that building a world-class product requires pushing personal limits and taking risks. We believe that a Bias Toward Action is essential for achieving our goals and delivering exceptional results to our customers.
We strive for Transparency and prioritize open, Direct communication. This helps us resolve issues quickly and build strong relationships with our stakeholders.
We take our work seriously and see it as a reflection of who we are. We're always looking for ways to improve and are open to feedback. We approach our work with a sense of ownership and a desire to deliver the best possible results. By embodying a Founder Mindset, we're able to achieve our goals and create exceptional products.
We value a Caring Mentality. Our customers come first, and we collaborate to provide exceptional service. We prioritize teamwork over personal accolades, fostering a customer-focused culture that drives our success and promotes a supportive work environment.
Join our team and help us lead the market with delightful customer experiences and a supportive, collaborative work environment. If our values resonate with you, we would love to have you on board!
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved