Customer Success Specialist
At Commuty we’re making parking & commuting smarter for companies. We help employees organize their workday in the most efficient, happy and green way!
In 5 years, we worked for many types of companies, from small to big ones, such as AG Insurance, Social Lab, L’Oréal or UCB.
We have ambitious goals for the coming months, and we need ambitious new team mates to reach them. We’d love your help here!
You are good at maintaining excellent Customer Relationships, and you’d like to serve a cause that matters?
You love finding creative solutions to complex issues?
You want to work with a young and dynamic team of incredibly driven people, to accelerate our growth?
We have a space for you!
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
As a Customer Success Specialist, you’ll be in charge of ensuring our Customer’s well-being and making their experience with Commuty the best it can be. This includes various tasks:
1. Manage the Customers
This is the “Account Management” part of the job. As from the signature of the contract, you will be the Commuty contact person for the Customers you manage. Your tasks will mainly be:
Act as Project Manager for the launch of newly signed Customers. Mainly:
- Be responsible for the successful onboarding of our new Customers, once their contract is signed, in collaboration with the sales and tech team
- Set up and manage the Customer’s environment in the app
- Inform & train the relevant stakeholders of the Customer on the usage of the app
- Take ownership of the contract terms and the invoicing management for your Customers together with the Admin Manager.
Manage Customer relationships to increase Customers LTV and prevent churn. Mainly:
- Collect regular feedback from your Customers
- Propose relevant actions to take or developments to make to the team & Customers
- Present new features to our Customers
- Increase Customers LTV and reducing churn
Make Upsells to Achieve annual renewal and upselling revenue targets. Mainly:
- Manage the upsell sales cycle from Feature presentation & demo, offer, negotiation to signature
- Collaborate with sales team when needed
2. Reinforce our Customer support.
This represents the ‘Customer support’ part of the job. You will spend part of the week working with the support team.
You will be asked to:
- be the point of contact for frontline support requests. If needed, dispatch the requests to the relevant team members;
- assist and educate our Customers in how to use our product;
- update and feed our FAQ page;
- make suggestions for improving the support process;
- propose product improvement to try to reduce the support needed for specific functionalities.
HOW WE SEE THINGS FOR THE FIRST 12 MONTHS
Month 1. Understand Commuty, our why, our how, our whats. Understand how our team works and what everyone does. Understand our product and added value.
Month 2-3. Work closely with our team to learn about our Customers. Start support tasks and assist in launches.
Months 3-9. Start taking ownership of Customers and projects. Be their main point of contact and answer their questions
After 9 months. Manage your own portfolio and make sure our Customers have the right product running smoothly for them. Propose and present the new features to fit their needs and upsell their subscription.
- Empathy, and patience, but with the ability to be firm
- Good writing, listening and negotiation skills
- Proactive and autonomous
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Notions of project management and/or Customer support are assets
- Experience in a SaaS company is a plus
- Perfectly bilingual French / Dutch and super fluent in English,
- Rigorous, well-organized and methodical (results-driven)
- Bachelor degree in any relevant skills
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Be a part of a dynamic team focused on taking Commuty to the next level
- Cool work environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative
- Office in Louvain-la-Neuve & Brussels, with a strong culture of remote work
- A salary package in line with your experience and skills
- Last but not least, the satisfaction of making a positive impact on society and employee well-being
A WORD ABOUT COMMUTY
Commuty is a Belgian startup founded 6 years ago with the powerful will to make a difference and address environmental challenges of our society.
Our 1st focus is the workplace: we develop a software to improve parking & desk management and boost green mobility in companies & office buildings.
We make complex workplace issues become super easy to deal with, thanks to digitization and innovation. At the end of the day, we help employees organize their workday in the most efficient, happy and green way!
If your application is selected we will get in touch to organize:
- Screening call of 30min
- In-person/videocall Case review interview of 1hr
- Fit interview with our co-founders of 1 hour
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved