RoleSales and Marketing
Copper is not just another CRM. It’s the only CRM that is 100% focused on helping clients build the strongest possible business relationships that will win them customers for life. While most CRMs are glorified databases with legions of custom fields, Copper takes a human and action-centered approach and functions at the heart of a business. Read more here about our CEO’s Vision for the future of CRM
Copper surprises people: clients tell us they actually love their CRM, as this was previously a feat of impossibility. We’re turning CRM on its head by offering a beautifully crafted, Google Workspace-native tool that offers transparency, collaboration, and productivity.
It’s an exciting time to be part of this category, where there are few individual players left who are truly capable of capturing significant market share. We are one of them with a strong foothold in the space, and funds raised of $100 million.
We’re looking for a passionate and energetic Account Manager who is hungry to expand revenue within our largest accounts. This is a team newly created in 2021, and you’ll have a big impact in shaping the future of the team . You’ll own a portfolio of existing customers, and partner closely with Sales and Customer Success to grow Copper’s breadth (new teams) and depth (new products/services). Beyond driving towards revenue targets, you’ll also help Copper in building the playbook for assisted sales in a Product Led Growth model.
This Account Manager role is part of the Sales team with members located in Canada and in the United States. We are remote first.
What you’ll do …
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through strategic prospecting
- Builds target lists based on identified accounts and/or target audience(s)
- Partner closely with Sales and Customer Success leaders to build account engagement plans
- Own and strengthen relationships with existing customers, including expanding those relationships to new teams and customer leadership
- Understand customer business models and needs, map against current and potential Copper use cases, and drive Copper adoption within key accounts
- Help build a repeatable playbook for the Account Management function at Copper
- Develop and cultivate deep customer relationships with senior executives at the Director, VP and C- levels
- Develop new and creative ways to engage senior executives throughout the customer lifecycle and demonstrate Copper’s value
- Conduct regular business reviews and take a consultative, long-term approach to build productive relationships with customers
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively handling your pipeline of opportunities
What you’ll have …
- 5+ years SaaS selling experience into an existing customer base with a track record of growing accounts and consistently exceeding targets
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to problem-solve with customers, as well as partner directly with Solutions Engineering
- Possess an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems, as well as the competitive landscape
- Strong cross-functional communication skills
- Experience managing customer relationships alongside a Customer Success team
- Experience using usage, data and results to demonstrate value and justify expansion
- High-energy; willing to roll up your sleeves
- Strong executive presence and business acumen
Our teams are located in the UK, Canada and United States. We are remote first, and we are an equal-opportunity employer.
At Copper we are committed to building and empowering a diverse and inclusive environment. We believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams, so we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
If this opportunity sounds interesting, apply today! We would like to hear from you.