- Covenant is an indie creative house offering well-executed, fresh gameplay experiences. The company works only on original, proprietary IPs and greatly relies on employee empowerment to develop those brands into globally recognizable franchises. It is also the first polish gamedev that earned the title of the 'Best Place to Work' in Poland (2021).
- Currently, the company is developing "Gord" - a single-player, adventure-strategy game featuring developing societies, eerie forbidden lands, and remarkable mythical creatures.
- Designing the UI art & UX for our future titles to be beautiful and intuitive.
- Designing the in-game navigation for multiple platforms.
- Designing the game's tutorialization and onboarding experience.
- Working on feedback to ensure clear communication based on practice and accessibility.
- Assist in designing proper focus tests around the game's usability.
- Creating functional prototypes for the game's UI.
- Optimizing game experience on all levels.
- Implementing UI/UX designs with existing tools.
- Prepare implementation assets for the UI programmer.
- Generate design documentation around the UI and UX of the game.
- At least three years of experience in a similar position.
- Unreal Engine 4 experience
- Experience with developing games for multiple platforms, especially consoles.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of user behavior and interactive design.
- Knowledge of prototyping tools.
- Ability to work with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of current UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Long-term, remote work relationship with a small, indie studio.
- Highest organizational standards with a strong emphasis on strategic planning.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved