🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
Founded amid a pandemic - CRD Careers brings more than 20 years of leadership, mentoring and talent acquisition experience to this passion project.
With a mission to not only break down gender binding and racial barriers, CRD Careers aims to partner with organizations of all sizes to approach each strategic partnership with a Creative Resourceful and Diverse approach.
This client is a Global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
Please Note: Position can be remote - East /Central Time Zones a must
You are responsible for
• Working closely with Recruiters, hiring managers and TA diversity to understand priorities and business needs to source candidates from historically underrepresented groups for senior-level opportunities for in healthcare technology
• Researching and building pipelines of external candidates in line with Philips’ Diversity TA priorities
• Conduct Director-level prospecting, completing competitive market mapping of underrepresented populations for key functions and roles
• Engaging and screening qualified candidates to determine the suitability and obtain required information (e.g. availability, financial expectations, hard facts) in order to create long-lists
• Providing a high level of candidate care by ensuring best practice selection methods
• Personal, tailored initial outreach to candidates, referrals and external sources
• Develop and execute sourcing strategies for hard to fill positions
• Provides weekly updates to keep TA team apprised of sourcing efforts
• Occasionally assisting with full cycle recruitment for both critical technical and non-technical roles
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
• 3+ years of diversity sourcing or recruiting experience, with a focus on engineering and technical leaders and/or sales leaders
• Strong leader-level sourcing capabilities and creative techniques to identify potential talent
• Strong organizational, follow-up skills, and attention to detail.
• Strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and drive to completion
• Good listening skills; and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent judgment and unquestioned integrity
In return, we offer you the possibilities to continue and grow your career in a global Talent Acquisition organization that strives for continuous improvements in processes and technology that will make a positive impression on our candidate's experience.
This position may be with a Federal Contractor and as such, must comply with the U.S. government’s Executive Order requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated, including new hires.
Are you able to comply with this condition of employment? Are you able to comply with this condition of employment?