🇺🇸 USA Only
Credit Key’s mission is to deliver a superior business payment experience at B2B point-of-purchase. Our core product allows B2B merchants to offer buy-now-pay-later financing at ecommerce checkout.
As we continue to grow our team, we are looking for a Product Manager to help lead our borrower and merchant experience product strategy. The Product Manager focuses on delivering impactful products and customer experiences that reduce friction, improve borrower and merchant outcomes, drive business value, and increase efficiency. The Product Management function drives product vision, strategy, metrics, and roadmaps. This role partners closely with other functions such as engineering, sales, and customer success teams.
What you'll do
- Define product strategy, create, and execute ambitious product roadmaps to deliver successful business outcomes.
- Serve merchants and borrowers by identifying and solving problems across our product and business.
- Deliver products in a complex and fast-paced environment using an iterative, agile process and experimentation approach.
- Drive product vision, principles, and strategy for one or more creator tools.
- Collaborate with our engineering, sales, and customer success teams cross functionally to deliver tools and solutions.
What we look for
- Have 5+ years of relevant industry experience, including product management.
- Agile and Flexible. Can thrive in a face-paced, changing environment. Ability to come up with logical recommendations despite not having all the information.
- Excels in managing multiple tasks and many moving pieces.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and determination to do whatever it takes to make your product successful.
- Experience in accounting operations would be a plus+
- Experience working in a startup would be a plus+
Why you want to work with us
- Unlimited Vacation. We hire adults and treat them as such. We are committed to an output-oriented, not butt-in-seat culture.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Great Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Match
- 100% Remote. Flexible Work Schedule & Location.
- Work From Home / Internet / Cell Phone Stipend.
- Supportive. Highly collaborative team environment.