Remote Marketing Executive USA & Canada
North America Only
RoleSales and Marketing
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), AST (UTC -4), NST (UTC -3:30)
Want to revolutionize the future of education and do meaningful work that transforms future generations' lives?
Crimson Education is a Series C, Top 150 global EdTech startup founded in 2013 with the idea that through personalized education and a level playing field, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Flash forward, we're in 28 locations and we've got a team of 500+ a tutor/mentor network of 3000. We have built Crimson to become the world's most successful university admissions consultancy, with our students 4x more likely to gain acceptance to the Ivy League, Oxford, Cambridge and more.
We are making waves in the EdTech space, and are looking for an experienced salesperson to join our global team! This is a full-time, remote position, based in the US or Canada.
You will beresponsible for:
- Strategizing, managing, and supporting the end-to-end planning, execution, and optimization of the North America marketing and advertising campaigns - increasing lead volume and conversions
- Driving brand awareness of Crimson's services and products through cross-channel campaigns and initiatives
- Ideating and executing digital marketing strategies to promote local events
- Creating (blogs, ebooks, articles, ad creatives, case studies, webinar content) opportunities and resources for students.
- Managing social media strategy and ensuring social channels are updated daily.
- Identifying mutually beneficial marketing opportunities with potential partners
- Monitor leads and conversion from marketing across all channels (Events, PR, FB, Content, Emails, PR, SEO & more) with weekly/monthly progress reports.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to tailor online content, landing pages, social posts, and ads to promote local events and initiatives.
- Working closely with the Country Manager and Academic Advisor teams, building a marketing calendar that results in market growth and an optimal customer experience
- Identifying and forming relevant partnerships
What we are looking for:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in marketing ideally but not necessarily in education or a similar field
- A proven track record of revenue acquisition through marketing strategy and execution
- Knowledge of platforms such as Salesforce, Marketo, Storyblok, Google Analytics
- Experience in social media marketing, including Facebook, IG, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn and more
- Knowledge of the college admission industry is desired but not a must-have
- Bachelor's degree or higher, ideally in the area of marketing or communications
- A good eye for design and strong creative writing skills
Why work for Crimson
- Flexible working environment, you will be empowered to structure how you work
- Option to work from our many locations/remotely around the globe (role dependant) with us!
- Limitless development and exposure- our internal promotions/role changes made up 33% of all recruitment last year.
- $1,000 training budget per year- we love to level up!
- Psychologist on staff
- Impressive fireside chats and workshops to help the team continuously level up
- Radical Candour is a feedback approach we live by
- We're a global player with 28 markets (and growing) across the globe!
If you're passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam/junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.