RoleManagement and Finance
Criteria Corp is looking for a Consulting Psychologist to join our team.
Consulting Psychology team members are supportive, dedicated and very passionate about how Assessments help our clients to hire great talent. It's not often a vacancy becomes available in this team however due to ongoing growth, we're now looking for a registered Psychologist to join us. If you have a strong interest in psychometric assessment, enjoy facilitation and delight in guiding clients through to a solution that enables their success – all within an inclusive culture that prioritises your personal growth, then please consider joining our global team!
As a Consulting Psychologist, you will ensure that our customers utilise Criteria products in-line with best practice and position us as the market leader and innovator in our field. You'll work in partnership with our Revenue team to support client growth, satisfaction and retention, keeping the customer experience front of mind in every interaction and decision. But most importantly, you'll gain the satisfaction of helping our clients to make great hiring decisions.
This role is a remote work arrangement. If you are close to our offices either in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane, you are welcome there too!
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Criteria Corp is a technology company dedicated to changing the way companies find and hire great talent. That's why we develop fair, objective and innovative assessment products to inform effective people decisions. Over 4,100 companies currently use our Criteria products and we are growing quickly. We apply that same dedication when it comes to hiring our own team. We owe our growth and success to a passionate team of individuals working together to achieve a common goal.
- Registration as an Australian Psychologist
- Minimum of Masters in Organisational Psychology qualification
- A strong background in or robust knowledge of the application of psychometric assessment and / or structured interviewing
- A natural networker with the presence and credibility to quickly develop rapport, establish trust and build relationships
- Enthusiasm for designing and facilitating tailored training, development and stakeholder education sessions
- Experience consulting to a diverse range of organisations, across a variety of stakeholders
- Knowledge of statistics and associated software
What you'll do:
- Present as an assessment subject matter expert and effectively position the value of psychometric assessment, structured interviewing and psychology services
- Customise and facilitate expert training, development and education sessions on Criteria products to promote best practice use
- Consult with prospects and customers to identify needs, scope and implement appropriate assessment solutions
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to ensure client outcomes are being met and effective value and ROI is demonstrated
- Develop insightful content such as blogs, articles, presentations, and webinars
As a member of our highly successful, global team, you'll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. We provide training and development which satisfies CPD hours and will cover your AHPRA registration fees. Other benefits include a generous bonus incentive scheme, quarterly paid RDOs, flexible work practices, employee equity scheme and paid parental leave amongst others.
Our selection process for this critical role will include application and CV screening, phone and virtual or face-to-face interviews, and assessments using our own tools.