3 to 4 years
Crystal is the adaptive selling platform and our software reveals insights into any buyer's personality, communication style, and buying preferences. Useful for all members of the sales organization - including reps, managers, and executives, Crystal's personality insights help sales teams adapt to their buyers resulting in more effective communication and stronger relationship building. Our personality engine also helps sales managers and executives hire better-fit reps with better success.
When sales organizations implement, reinforce, and scale adaptive selling techniques, the results are accelerated sales training, more effective sellers and stronger sales performance.
Crystal is based in Nashville, Tennessee but we've adopted a fully remote working environment. We've raised funding from premier investors including Salesforce, HubSpot, and Birchmere Ventures.
Trusted by the largest Fortune 500 brands and many of the world's top sales training organizations - like John Barrows and Sandler, Crystal uses the proven behavioral framework DISC to understand how buyers naturally behave, communicate, and make decisions.
Our goal is to build a healthy, productive culture where people can accelerate their careers, build long-lasting relationships, and have a lot of fun doing it.
- 3-4 years of design experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Ability to collaborate with Marketing and Product teams to deliver remarkable, "wow" moment-inducing designs
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Close attention to detail
- Hands-on experience in the creative process, marketing, graphic design, and brand development
- A self-starter who isn't shy about asking questions and sharing perspectives
- Solid experience with Canva and Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premiere
- Experience with Figma or another product design alternative
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Team player that's willing to go the extra mile to make our brand shine
- Experience with HubSpot or another marketing automation platform preferred
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work from Home