Senior Product Marketing Manager
As Senior Product Marketing Manager at Cumul.io, your mission is to manage the product marketing function, shaping our product marketing strategy and owning how we position our products, features and value proposition in the market. This pivotal role will be a crucial connection between Product, Marketing and our Sales team, helping to coordinate our work improving all parts of the customer lifecycle.
In this role you will be responsible to:
- Develop our product marketing strategy: from shaping our brand, to positioning us in the market and delivering our product to our customers across different channels.
- Collaborate with the product team to develop and prioritize product features and improvements.
- Create go-to-market plans for new product features and releases, including product naming, pricing and distribution strategy.
- Develop sales enablement materials such as product demos, case studies, and sales presentations.
- Work closely with the content team to create product-related content such as whitepapers, blog posts, and webinars.
- Analyze how our core markets are growing and changing, how competitors are positioning themselves, and articulate how our company can differentiate itself.
- Develop our messaging across all customer touch points, create and own the website and guide the creation of the respective marketing materials, slides and presentations.
- You have 7+ years of hands-on experience managing in Product Marketing or a similar field at a fast-growing tech company (ideally B2B SaaS).
- You have a strong track record of launching products and features in multiple markets, with particular experience growing mid-market and enterprise customer segments.
- You are an excellent project manager, able to work cross-functionally, managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- You take a data driven approach, and understand how incremental improvement can deliver impact over the long term.
- You look forward to playing a key role on a high-performance marketing team.
What this job offers
- An exciting scale-up environment
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited holiday policy
- Remote job (Europe or US) or a hybrid working environment with an office base in Leuven or New York
- International get togethers