Director, Provider Sales
8 to 10 years
RoleSales and Marketing
About Current Health
Current Health, a Best Buy Health company, is a leader in the movement to transition more healthcare into the home. We’re a technology company, but beyond our best in class hardware and software capabilities, we help healthcare organizations operationalize care at home and deliver excellent patient experiences through helping with the last mile of care logistics and services. We partner with leading healthcare organizations to advance home-based care in the US, the UK, and around the world.
More than doubling in size over the last year, we’re building a global team united in one purpose: helping people live healthier, longer lives by predicting disease and enabling earlier treatment. At Current Health, we seek to put patients first, solve problems with curiosity and creativity, pursue uncommon collaboration, and never stop growing. We’re a remote-first company, which means that everything from how we work, communicate, and socialize is shaped by tools and culture that prioritize collaboration and support independence.
How many times in your career do you get to save a life? At Current Health, you get to help build and deliver technology that does this every single day. Current Health helps healthcare teams to monitor and manage patient's in their own home. We shine a light on human health outside of the hospital, delivering unprecedented insight's to healthcare professionals and surfacing those who are at high risk of illness before they deteriorate. Current Health uniquely brings together experts in artificial intelligence, biomedical engineering, electronics and software engineering, product design and clinical operations to deliver a technologically and scientifically complex platform globally.
We are looking to add multiple Directors, Provider Sales to join our rapidly expanding team. Our platform allows Healthcare Systems to increase their reimbursement, improve their quality metrics and patient’s experience, while reducing costs associated with admissions and length of stays. You will be responsible for selling Current Health to large Healthcare Systems and Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN’s) in an assigned territory.
This role requires deep understanding of assigned healthcare organizations and their strategic imperatives, steady relationship mapping and development, and extensive internal collaboration to position the right solutions to these healthcare systems, while building and maintaining visibility of the sales pipeline.
The Director, Provider Sales will report to the Head of Provider Sales. This is a remote first role, but the preferred candidate will reside in one of the following states: WA, OR, ID, NV, UT, AZ, CO, MT, WY, NM.
- Manage a full-cycle sales process in your assigned territory including: creative lead generation, discovery, driving solution presentations and demonstrations, negotiations, and contracting
- Become a subject matter expert on Current Health’s offerings and reliably represent our capabilities to improve patient care, reduce cost and increase reimbursement
- Maintain a strong sales pipeline by building relationships with potential clients, leveraging internal resources to generate new leads and continuing to build on that by attending industry tradeshows and events
- Lead strategic engagement with large health systems to develop long term, enterprise-wide partnerships
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations virtually to prospects
- Generate sales forecasts that help accurately predict revenue and achieve sales goals
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required
- 8 - 10 years of healthcare industry experience or sales experience in a business-to-business environment.
- 5 years previous and proven industry experience selling to large Health Systems and IDN’s
- Enjoy a fast-paced, startup environment and you are happy to roll up your sleeves and deliver
- Track record of developing long-term business relationships and owning high-profile client relationships
- Ability to juggle multiple client interactions and deadlines simultaneously
- High level analytical skills required to identify and validate opportunities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and experience presenting to a high-level audience
- Demonstrable success in negotiating and closing complex deals
- 401k contribution up to a maximum of 3% on base salary
- 70% contribution towards Health, Optical and dental plans including partner and family.
- 1 x Life & AD&D Insurance
- Holidays: 33 days per year inclusive of public holidays
- Flexible, autonomous working environment
- Travel expenses covered
- Spec your own environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team events
- Monthly snack box
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved