Lead Generation Specialist
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
Curri is seeking candidates for a Lead Generation Specialist to join our remote team!
Who are we?
We are Curri and our mission is to be the way the world delivers construction and industrial supplies. Curri provides on-demand, last-mile logistics for construction and adjacent industries with our nationwide fleet of cars, trucks, and flatbeds. Curri was founded in 2018 and was a part of the YC S19 Batch. We are a fast-growing start-up with over 100+ employees located all across the United States working in a remote environment. We're solving a massive, global problem of inefficiency in the construction industry. We imagine a world of efficient construction sites resulting in a net win for the entire world. Find out more at curri.com
What you can Expect
- You will focus on outbound growth lead generation and will be reporting directly to Curri’s Growth Marketing Manager.
- Work with Sales to define relevant verticals, relying on common characteristics among our existing customers (industry, size)
- Define new audiences, create personas as needed
- Create and improve automated workflows and work on automating most of the outbound marketing initiatives.
- Create syndicated content
- Organize webinars
- Support other Marketing initiatives
- Work with tools like HubSpot and Sales Navigator.
What is in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up on a diverse team where you can make a huge impact by doing meaningful work
- Significant and meaningful responsibilities from Day 1. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- Work in a remote environment with a flexible schedule. We don’t micromanage and want to help you do great work
- There is no work/life—there is only life and want your time at Curri to be life-giving and foster the best version of you. We care about family and your own personal development and don't expect you to be always engaged with work
- We offer a competitive salary, and benefits including, but not limited to, health, dental, vision, and 401K
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in sales or marketing
- 3+ years of marketing or sales experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing or sales, experience within the Trades or Construction technology industry is a plus
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of marketing analytics tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Excellent written and oral communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
Be sure to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.