iOS Engineer (L4) - Product EU
UK (+/- 2 hours)
Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track your spend behaviour, see unique insights - all with additional security to help keep your money safe. Curve puts you in control of your money in one beautiful place for the first time.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the heart of everything we do. We have funding from the biggest names in tech investment, and a visionary C-suite who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the opportunity to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
Who we’re looking for
You’re an exceptional developer of mobile applications with a solid focus on iOS. You don’t just put your head down and code. You’re constantly seeking a better way to do things, a cleaner, more intuitive interaction. You’ve studied the most popular mobile apps and you have well-articulated theories about why they are designed the way they are. You know what makes these apps so effective and what you would do to make the Curve app even better.
We are searching for a certain kind of person who is excited by the idea of owning and people who like to build best in class features and services. This position requires collaboration with designers, product managers and other team members of our engineering team. If you’re thrilled by the idea of ownership, passionate about creating new features and services from scratch, and think you can manage the ambiguity and pace, we would love to hear from you.
What will your day involve
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team to design, build and ship minimal but quality features.
- Contributing best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing new features.
- Going beyond standard duties and responsibilities to champion small details, spot opportunities and add extra value for our users.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Staying close to the user and working as a team to iterate fast.
- Competitive salary with employee share options package.
- Free Curve Metal subscription for you and +1
- 10 days per year for training and conferences
Health and Wellbeing:
- Life insurance
- Global work abroad policy
- Health care cash plan
- Life coaching
- EAP services
- 24/7 GP access
- Annual subscriptions to Calm & FIIT for your mind and body
- Discounted gym membership.
- Ride to work scheme
- Nutritionist access
- Discounted shopping vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Bonus days off for your birthday, moving house and Christmas
- Six nights of Night Nanny for new parents
- You are experienced developing apps that delight users, having shipped one or more apps to the App Store.
- You have experience with Objective C, Swift, UIKit, iOS UI patterns, app architectures.
- You have experience writing tests (unit test, integration test, UI test etc.).
- You have experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- You have strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- You are familiarised with core iOS components