VP of Product
🇺🇸 USA Only
Cyware is a venture-backed organization, headquartered in New York City. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
Cyware is disrupting the cybersecurity operations market with innovation that gives the firm claim to being the far-and-away ONLY company capable of delivering technology to build cyber fusion centers for customers in large enterprises and the mid-market.
Cyware is in hyper-growth mode. Your next opportunity starts here!!
Built on innovation designed by SecOps practitioners and cybersecurity leaders, Cyware offers multiple technologies within its next-generation platform, including advanced threat intelligence solutions (TIP) for large and small security teams, vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management. As a result, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware's Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
- You can lead on strategic and tactical initiatives
- You are hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic, and driven
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to delivering results
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
We’re looking for an experienced VP of Product to lead the product function in a disruptive B2B cybersecurity company. It’s an impressive opportunity in a fast-growing Series B funding startup that has raised $43 million to date. The VP of Product will lead the Product Team composed of Product Directors, Senior Product Managers, and Product Managers and be responsible for the overall design, review, and execution of the product roadmap and strategy.
Come join an exciting startup company in the cybersecurity space that just completed its $30 million Series B funding!
- Attract, build, and run a diverse and dedicated product team across multiple geographies
- Develop, review and execute the product strategy that inspires the team, bridges the technical and business worlds, and balances our short-term and long-term business goals
- Define measurable outcomes for your teams and regularly track and report on progress
- Iterate and evolve the product to meet the needs of a hyper-growth company while creating scalable solutions, incorporating innovation, and anticipating future customer needs
- Interact and interface with customers and opportunities to develop a stronger understanding of their security needs and gather inputs for product enhancements and roadmap development
- Collaborate with the product marketing team to support messaging and content creation, deliver positioning, pricing, and packaging, and enable the sales team overall
- Define and drive discrete components of a cross-product integrations strategy across all layers - engineering, sales, marketing, and product
- Establish processes by suggesting and implementing standards, tools, and methodologies that automate large portions of the product management process in a data-driven manner
- Collaborate internally with cross-functional teams to ensure business needs and directions are captured and product visions are translated into executable roadmaps and release plans
- Identify and track critical performance metrics and timelines throughout a project's lifecycle
- Work with both technical and non-technical teams to drive delivery of product capabilities across all aspects of the organization
- Manage communication with various senior stakeholders and act as a member of the senior leadership team
- Perform cohort analysis to understand user engagement through the entire customer lifecycle
- Analyze target markets to determine current and future needs, competitive landscape, product positioning, and value proposition
- Monitor competitive intelligence by keeping up to date on market trends, competitors, and opportunities
- Analyze priorities and collaborate on the allocation of Engineering resources, including communicating requirements to Engineering and tightly reviewing issues and direction of product development efforts.
- Proven track record and 8-12 years of experience building and managing a strong, proactive product management team responsible for establishing product direction and strategy to meet the business, market, and user needs; prioritizing customer requirements; and working with stakeholders and internal teams to define market opportunities and roadmaps in support of company goals.
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred)
- Demonstrable knowledge of cybersecurity products and the latest trends including threat intelligence, security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR), incident response, SIEM, vulnerability management, threat hunting, etc. domains. Cybersecurity certifications would be a plus
- Knowledge of cybersecurity requirements of different market segments including Large/Mid-market/Small Enterprises, Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs), information sharing communities (ISACs, ISAOs, CERTs), Government entities etc.
- Ability to speak the product development language, and build cross-functional consensus among engineering, design, and product teams.
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated with an understanding of the dynamics of high-growth companies
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and to pitch in and get things done
- Well-developed interpersonal, administrative, management, and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks simultaneously and meeting goals and deadlines under pressure
- Superior problem solving and project management skills including the ability to balance resources and rapidly evaluate and assess risk
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to understand market trends and customer requirements and deliver value-driven, scalable product solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to articulate a compelling vision
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You’ll have a generous PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
Cyware is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.
Apply right here. You've found the application!