Digital Marketing Executive
RoleSales and Marketing
We are the UK’s #1 independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone system and cloud services.
We help c. 84,000 direct customers – businesses of all sizes and across almost every sector – connect better with their customers, suppliers and teams. Equally we operate an Indirect channel where we engage with channel partners to deliver the range of Daisy products and services to UK SMB customers.
We combine straightforward solutions, including fibre broadband, mobile tariffs and phone systems, with friendly, helpful people to support businesses with their communications needs, now and as they grow. As an independent provider, we work with all of the major telecommunications networks and suppliers, meaning we’ll always get the best deal in the market for our customers and partners.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will support the Senior Acquisition Manager to drive our performance marketing and lead generation. You'll assist on demand gen/capture strategy across our paid media estate, working closely with 3rd party agencies and affiliates to ensure spend is continuously optimised. Whilst exploiting existing channels, you'll also identify new opportunities to expand current activity, growing traffic and quality to deliver 'ready to convert’ leads into the sales teams.
Location: Remote Working / any of Daisy’s offices:
(Aston, Birmingham / Nelson, Lancashire / Millbank, London / Sidcup, Kent / Prudhoe, Northumberland)
Salary: Between £25-£35,000 DOE
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00 (37.5hours)
- Plan and execute targeted lead generation activity for defined customer segments across all the Daisy Communications brands.
- Support the team to drive growth in our existing paid marketing channels (Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn) and identify new channel opportunities.
- Assist with ad copy creation, testing and landing page optimisation to improve conversion rates through regular coordination with our in-house development teams.
- Manage existing, identify and nurture new affiliate opportunities, through pro-active collaboration and promo/content support.
- Management of weekly and monthly reporting, monitoring key KPIs from lead gen, through to conversion and ROI.
- Work closely with our inbound sales teams to ensure leads are actioned promptly, collating feedback on lead quality and pitch outcomes.
- Support inbound sales conversion with appropriate tools and resources.
- Work autonomously when needed, taking the initiative to pro-actively create, develop and contribute to campaigns.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team on projects to support the delivery of team and broader business initiatives.
- 2+ years performance marketing experience desirable (e.g. Google AdWords, Microsoft Bing Ads and Facebook Ads to generate leads/sales).
- Experience and understanding of SEO, including keyword research.
- Analytical skills and associated software inc. Excel (vlookups, pivot tables etc).
- Strong commercial acumen with a focus on delivering ROI.
- Understanding of drivers and metrics to track ROI is essential.
- Experience using Google Optimize to run A/B tests on landing pages would be helpful.
- Experience using Power BI / Hubspot for reporting and knowledge of SQL would also be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management – ability to work across a diverse number of projects, solving problems and managing shifting priorities, whilst working to deadlines in a fast-paced, high-performance environment.
- Previous experience of working in the telecommunication industry would be preferred but not essential.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
We have been voted by Best Companies as the UK's 4th best Telecoms company and we are in the UK's top 75 Best Large Companies to work for in 2022.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
- Up to four weeks’ company sick pay over a 12-month rolling period