Full Stack Developer
RoleFull Stack Programming
- DataPure is a leading machine vision company that enables the deployment of machine vision algorithms into production with live ops as a service. If this looks complicated, we simply bring AI to life, and right now we are expanding and looking for excellent developers to join our technical team. If you are result-driven and passionate about coding, programming and development. This is a great place to realize your true potential.
- We are simply looking for a passionate Full stack developer to join our engineering team.
What You'll Do...
- You will develop tools and applications aligned with the best coding practices.
- You will perform technical analysis, design, development, and implementation of projects.
- You will write clear quality code for software and applications and perform test reviews.
- You will detect and troubleshoot software issues
- You will develop, implement, and test APIs
- You will adhere to industry best practices and contribute to internal coding standards
- You have a strong passion for start-ups and the proactiveness to deliver
- You have hands-on experience building services using NodeJs, ExpressJs technologies
- You have hands-on experience with Mongo DB(NoSQL/SQL)database technologies.
- You are good at web technologies like Restful/SOAP web services
- You are good at caching and third-party integration
- You are strong in debugging and troubleshooting skills
- If you have Knowledge of Python, Chrome extension & DevOps development is a plus.
- You must be proficient in building scalable backend infrastructure software or distributed systems with exposure to Front-end and backend libraries/frameworks.
- Experience with Databases and microservices architecture is an advantage
- You should be able to push your limits and go beyond your role to scale the product
- You have a go-getter attitude and can drive progress with very-little guidance and short turnaround times