Strategic Account Manager
RoleManagement and Finance
DataVisor is the world’s leading AI-powered Fraud and Risk Platform that delivers the best overall detection coverage in industry. With an open SaaS platform that supports easy consolidation and enrichment of any data, DataVisor's solution scales infinitely and enables organizations to act on fast-evolving fraud and money laundering activities in real time. Its patented unsupervised machine learning technology, advanced device intelligence, powerful decision engine and investigation tools work together to provide guaranteed performance lift from day one. DataVisor's platform is architected to support multiple use cases across different business units flexibly, dramatically lowering total cost of ownership, compared to legacy point solutions. DataVisor is recognized as an industry leader and has been adopted by many Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
Our award-winning software platform is powered by a team of world-class experts in big data, machine learning, security, and scalable infrastructure. Our culture is open, positive, collaborative, and results driven. Come join us!
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Strategic Account Manager to join our dynamic team. As a Strategic Account Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key clients, understanding their needs and objectives, and developing strategic plans to achieve their business goals. You will serve as the primary point of contact for our most important clients and will be responsible for driving customer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients, understanding their business objectives and aligning them with our company's offerings.
- Identify new business opportunities within existing accounts and develop strategic plans to expand business with key clients.
- Conduct regular account reviews to assess client satisfaction, gather feedback, and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and product development, to develop and execute account strategies.
- Provide exceptional customer service, address client inquiries and concerns in a timely manner, and ensure prompt resolution of issues.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and market conditions to proactively identify business opportunities and risks.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations to key clients to showcase our products and services.
- Develop and maintain accurate account records, including account plans, sales forecasts, and activity reports.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in strategic account management or B2B SaaS sales
- Past sales experience with financial institutions is a plus
- Proven track record of success in managing key accounts and achieving sales targets.
- Ability to travel as needed to meet with clients.
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment
- Strong executive presence – very comfortable with C-level or VP-level executives
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles requiring large investments by the client
- Focus on selling business value, and loves to compete and win
- Strong ability to identify strategic client pain and business opportunities, then increase customer engagement, and develop unique and compelling value propositions.
- Equally successful at engaging with all levels in an organization (bottom up & top down)
- Assertive, passionate, and consultative, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and passionate environment
Insurance, 401K, PTO, free lunch
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved