Producer - Art Focus (m/f/d)
About DECA Games
We believe that games should be played for decades but many are abandoned even when a loyal community is screaming to keep them alive. DECA specializes in acquiring games from other developers and reinvigorating them to continue to entertain for decades. When other studios see an old game, we see an amazing set of problems to solve and a huge opportunity.
DECA is a remote company with over 250 people in over 26 countries globally. DECA has been profitable since its inception in 2016. DECA is also a part of the Embracer Group, the largest public gaming company in Europe.
About our culture
We've managed to maintain a small company feel with the stability and resources of a much larger one. We fully believe in the flexibility of a remote workplace. Team members are trusted to manage their time and get things done independently. We believe that egos and politics need to be checked at the virtual door. That means no jerks are allowed, that no job is too small for anyone, and an openness to help and learn from each other is required. We love the challenge of working within constraints and love when we succeed as a team. Check out more about us and our values on our website (www.decagames.com).
This is a remote position. You can work from anywhere in the world in the CET timezone (9 am - 6 pm CET).
About the role
We are looking for a Producer with a focus on art, who will work closely with our artists to do what they do best via efficient processes and working closely with the Art Manager.
You will work across multiple titles mostly on the mobile platform to make sure all art needs are fulfilled across the company.
- Work with the Senior Producer and the Art Manager to create, iterate and maintain all art pipelines across the company.
- Coordinate, prioritize, and plan all art requests coming into the art team.
- Support the centralized Art Team in the day-to-day planning, tracking, and delivery of their work.
- Manage risks and issues to proactively solve them before they impact the overall schedule or the desired results.
- Drive negotiations with external vendors alongside the Art Manager.
- Manage external vendor and partner relationships, as well as plan and coordinate their work to match internal schedules.
- Support the Art Manager in the acquisition of new titles into our portfolio in order to understand the art needs around them and how they can be incorporated into the existing processes.
- Facilitate constant communication within the art team, and between the development teams and the art team. Provide transparency on asset status, risks, and opportunities.
- Act as a key contact point for stakeholders and ensure they have thorough visibility into the status of art requests and are informed of any changes that may impact their products or teams.
- 2+ years of production experience within the game industry.
- 1+ years of experience working within art or a solid understanding of art requirements, pipelines, and challenges.
- Experience with multiple games, ideally within mobile gaming.
- Very strong organizational skills with a high degree of autonomy.
- Demonstrable experience in production planning techniques both agile and predictive.
- Experience in supervising internal and outsourced art production pipelines.
- A service-minded individual who loves to support teams and help them with speed, efficiency, and quality.
- Strong planning and organizational skills; ability to juggle and manage multiple priorities under tight project deadlines
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision once set up.
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Jira.
- Exceptional communication skills in English both written and spoken.
- Remote first company culture.
- Flexible work hours to support a personal work-life balance.
- Weekly remote Embodiment@Work breathing and workout exercises.
- Working in a multicultural environment with people from over 20 different countries.
- Flat hierarchies with an open door policy.