🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
Decentral Games is a DAO focused on building NFT-based games. Up until now, crypto innovation has been heavily focused on trading and financial products; DG flips that by creating games that are not only fun and exciting, but also allows its players to own and control its future.
As a remote-first web3 company, we have a working environment that is playful, bold, and fast-focused (we don’t love unnecessary meetings). Together, we’re a team of entrepreneurs, futurists, artists, nerds, and gamers. Our motto is fun, hard working, and casual — you may even encounter a coworker known only as “Duck” or “Spicy Prawn”. That’s the metaverse for you!
Here at DG, you’ll be joining a team of super-talents building products in and out of the metaverse — and we’re only just getting started.
About the Role:
We recently launched our beta version of ICE Poker and it has quickly become the most popular game within our community. In just three months, we have seen our monthly revenue grow 10x, our discord community grow from 8k to 45k, and our ICE Poker venues are now the most popular destinations in the open metaverse.
In order to keep up the momentum, we are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers. The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include replying to messages, managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive team members.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Arrange exciting events and conferences for our community
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct messages and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the senior team members' diaries
- Three to five years experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and online applications (e.g. e-calendars)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Crypto knowledge is a huge plus