RoleAll Other Remote
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with the development team to test all system components, from the UI to the API and database. This includes functional, performance, and regression testing
- Contribute to, review, and provide feedback on requirements/user stories, design documents, end-user and administrator documents, and other artifacts
- Develop and maintain test plans and test cases
- Identify, document, and track defects and issues
- Provide technical writing of end-user and administrator documentation
- Automate testing to improve the timeliness and accuracy of the software lifecycle
These skills are required:
- Experience with quality assurance across the full lifecycle software development - requirements, design, development, test, and delivery
- Strong knowledge of QA tools, methods, and processes
- Experience testing thick-client, Web client, and Web services software
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience creating end-user and administrator documentation
- Some experience with test and quality automation and high and low levels, using tools such as NUnit, SonarQube, Selenium, HP Quality Center, Ranorex, and/or MS Visual Studio Team Services
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English (required) and French (desired).
Any or all of these skills are desired:
- Experience working with Confluence, MS Team Foundation Services/Visual Studio Team Services, REDMINE
- Some experience with programming/script development, especially Java or C#
- Experience with QA work in commercial cloud architectures (Azure, Amazon AWS)
Education: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field from an accredited college. Certifications in QA areas are desired.
Experience: 3 or more years experience in quality assurance
Other: Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. Only local candidates will be considered.