Software Engineer, Full Stack
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleFull Stack Programming
About Alliance DAO
Alliance is the leading Web3 accelerator and founder community. Since early 2020, we've helped the top 1% of Web3 founders start and grow their companies. We do so through a 9-week program led by leading experts. Our community includes fellow founders, lawyers, auditors, market makers and more. Together, we will grow Web3 to one billion users by 2025.
In March of 2020, top-tier trading and venture firms CMT Digital, Cumberland DRW, Jump Capital and Volt Capital joined to form the DeFi Alliance, an accelerator program to help early stage DeFi startups source liquidity. We accelerated more than 90 startups with the support from more than 200 entities in our support network. In January of 2020, DeFi Alliance and hundreds of other top builders joined forces to form Alliance DAO, the world's first digital startup nation, to accelerate the best Web3 startups.
Web3 Accelerator Program. A 9-week program featuring talks from leading experts, hands-on mentorship, demo days and more to help build your project and community.
Alliance DAO Network (ADN). A community of stakeholders in the Web3 startup ecosystem. Our members include fellow founders, lawyers, auditors, market makers and many more. Our community is supported by various online products such as a founder’s forum, web app, jobs board and governance tools.
What We Offer
🤩 Work with world-class Web3 founders, investors, and other industry leaders and be exposed to the most exciting projects working at the cutting edge of Web3
🤝 Join a growing team with a strong reputation, investment portfolio, and Accelerator business led by experienced entrepreneurs who have founded some of the leading companies in the crypto space
💰 Competitive salary
📈 Competitive equity/token compensation
🏝 Unlimited vacation policy
🦷 Medical, dental, and vision
🏡 A remote work environment with an international and diverse team
Senior Software Engineer
Compensation: Competitive salary plus equity
As a founding team Engineer, you will drive the development of products that will help thousands of Web 3 entrepreneurs start & grow their startups to millions of users.
Today, these include (1) our exclusive member platform, (2) tooling and automation for our accelerator, (3) external products to help companies hire and receive grants.
We're just getting started, however, and we expect you to have a strong voice into what Alliance will build next in partnership with our Head of Product.
In addition to the above, you will also be responsible for contributing to our internal engineering practices and standards, as well as hiring and mentoring other engineers.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver high-impact, high-quality, well-tested, and scalable software
- Work on community centric Web2 and Web3 products
- Build sleek front end interfaces with a user-first mindset
- Build performant back end services
- Work as part of a team
- Share ideas for the product roadmap as we scale our services and build new products
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Recent full stack experience and comfort switching between front end / back end work
- Experience delivering consumer-facing products from definition to delivery
- Experience with software engineering best practices such as unit testing, code reviews, design, and documentation
- A strong understanding of building and debugging scalable web applications built with reusability in mind
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work effectively as part of a distributed remote team
- Able to balance speed and quality when building
Highly Desired Attributes
- Prior start up experience
Technologies We Use
Alliance At A Glance
Alliance focuses on venture capital, incubators, accelerators, bitcoin, ethereum, cryptocurrency, and blockchains. We are a distributed team of 10-15.