Performance Marketing Specialist
RoleSales and Marketing
Digify is a cloud-based document security and data room software that allows customers to control, protect and track important documents after sharing them. Companies use Digify to protect confidential information for fundraising and due diligence, secure intellectual property, and protect sensitive communications.
Digify is used in 138 countries today. We have more than 350,000 users worldwide.
**Please note that this is a fully remote role that reports to our Singapore headquarters. We do not require relocation at this time.**
We’re looking for a driven, experienced performance marketing specialist to join our team and help own growth across paid channels. You’ll work directly on designing & implementing A/B experiments to test your ideas.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Grow the number of relevant leads coming from paid search advertising on platforms such as Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Capterra.
- Explore new paid advertising platforms and opportunities, especially on sites and newsletters that are relevant to our audience.
- Maintain a high ROI on ad spend.
- Create effective ad campaigns that are targeted at different customer segments, use cases and competitors.
- Ensure high click through rates of campaigns through A/B testing ad-copy.
- Ensure high conversion rates of campaigns through creating, optimizing, and A/B testing landing pages.
- Understand and recommend ways to drive more lead conversions on the website through merchandising the site with campaign content, retargeting, personalization, etc. through the use of analytics, testing, and strategy.
- Develop the marketing tech stack for paid marketing.
- Manage the end-to-end process of campaign creation, including the setting up of ad sets, audience targeting, ad copy, creative review and bid adjustments.
- Weekly/monthly reporting, analysis and insights of on-going performance.
- Scale campaigns to increase the number of leads, while maximizing ROI.
- 3 years of hands-on experience in performance marketing.
- A proven track record in successfully marketing a B2B SaaS product.
- Must have experience setting up and optimizing Google AdWords (SEM, Display).
- Working knowledge of analytics tools like Google Analytics, SEMrush.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and a keen eye for data.
- Able to work independently and is a self-starter.
- Problem solver in a multi-tasking, fast-paced business environment.
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with other ad platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Bing, etc)
- Working knowledge of the latest marketing or ad- serving tools (ex: AdWords Editor, Power Editor)
- Hands-on experience with website building/design (via WordPress)
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other design software
Learn more about Digify by visiting our website.
- Remote working
- Base salary of up to SGD 6500 (depending on experience)
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved